KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from rat Nestin
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide.
Store at 4°C for 12 months.
Required for brain and eye development (By similarity). Promotes the disassembly of phosphorylated vimentin intermediate filaments (IF) during mitosis and may play a role in the trafficking and distribution of IF proteins and other cellular factors to daughter cells during progenitor cell division. Required for survival, renewal and mitogen-stimulated proliferation of neural progenitor cells.
Cross Reactive Species:
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Yamamizu, Kohei, et al. "Protein Kinase A Determines Timing of Early Differentiation through Epigenetic Regulation with G9a." Cell stem cell 10.6 (2012): 759-770.Read more>>
- Liu, Yang, et al. "Amelioration of Stroke-Induced Neurological Deficiency by Lyophilized Powder of Catapol and Puerarin." International Journal of Biological Sciences 10.4 (2014): 448-456.Read more>>
- Shan, Tengfei, et al. "Lithium chloride promotes the odontoblast differentiation of hair follicle neural crest cells by activating Wnt/β‐catenin signaling." Cell Biology International (2014).Read more>>
- Kawashima, Satoki, Koichi SHINKAI, and Masaya SUZUKI. "Effect of an experimental adhesive resin containing multi-ion releasing fillers on direct pulp-capping." Dental Materials Journal 35.3 (2016): 479-489.Read more>>
- Wang et al. Formylpeptide Receptors Promote the Migration and Differentiation of Rat Neural Stem Cells. (2016) Sci.Re. 6:25946Read more>>
- Sandikci, M. et al. “Changes on the Pancreas in Experimental Diabetes and the Effect of Lycopene on These Changes: Pdx‐1, Ngn‐3, and Nestin Expressions.” The Anatomical Record (2017)Read more>>
Neuro-2a cells probed with Rabbit Anti-Nestin Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0008R) at 1:100 for 60 minutes at room temperature followed by Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) Alexa Fluor 488 Conjugated Secondary Antibody.
Tissue/cell:U-251 cell; 4% Paraformaldehyde-fixed; Triton X-100 at room temperature for 20 min; Blocking buffer (normal goat serum, C-0005) at 37°C for 20 min; Antibody incubation with (Nestin) polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0008R) 1:100, 90 minutes at 37°C; followed by a FITC conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG antibody at 37°C for 90 minutes, DAPI (blue, C02-04002) was used to stain the cell nuclei.