KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human P53
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide.
Store at -20°C for 12 months.
Acts as a tumor suppressor in many tumor types; induces growth arrest or apoptosis depending on the physiological circumstances and cell type. Involved in cell cycle regulation as a trans-activator that acts to negatively regulate cell division by controlling a set of genes required for this process. One of the activated genes is an inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinases. Apoptosis induction seems to be mediated either by stimulation of BAX and FAS antigen expression, or by repression of Bcl-2 expression. In cooperation with mitochondrial PPIF is involved in activating oxidative stress-induced necrosis; the function is largely independent of transcription. Induces the transcription of long intergenic non-coding RNA p21 (lincRNA-p21) and lincRNA-Mkln1. LincRNA-p21 participates in TP53-dependent transcriptional repression leading to apoptosis and seem to have to effect on cell-cycle regulation. Implicated in Notch signaling cross-over. Prevents CDK7 kinase activity when associated to CAK complex in response to DNA damage, thus stopping cell cycle progression. Isoform 2 enhances the transactivation activity of isoform 1 from some but not all TP53-inducible promoters. Isoform 4 suppresses transactivation activity and impairs growth suppression mediated by isoform 1. Isoform 7 inhibits isoform 1-mediated apoptosis.
Cross Reactive Species:
Predicted Cross Reactive Species:
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Chen, Jie, et al. "Targeting SPARC by lentivirus-mediated RNA interference inhibits cervical cancer cell growth and metastasis." BMC cancer 12.1 (2012): 464.Read more>>
- Wang, Chao, et al. "Hypoxia inhibits myogenic differentiation through p53-dependent induction of Bhlhe40." Journal of Biological Chemistry (2015): jbc-M115.Read more>>
- Hong, Haizheng, et al. "Developmental toxicity of three hexabromocyclododecane diastereoisomers in embryos of the marine medaka Oryzias melastigma." Marine pollution bulletin (2015).Read more>>
- Celik‐Ozenci, C., et al. "Inhibition of poly (ADP‐ribose) polymerase may have preventive potential for varicocoele‐associated testicular damage in rats." Andrology (2016).Read more>>
- Sukohar, Asep, and Mohammad Kanedi. "Mucoxin (Acetogenin) Induce Expression of Pro-Apoptosis Proteins, Bax and P53, in T47D Breast Cancer Cells." Biomedical and Pharmacology Journal 10.2 (2017): 641-649.Read more>>
- Uchiumi et al. Characterization of the 5'-flanking region of the human TP53 gene and its response to the natural compound, Resveratrol. (2016) J.Bioche. 159:437-47Read more>>
- Celik-Ozenci et al. Inhibition of poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase may have preventive potential for varicocoele-associated testicular damage in rats. (2017) Andrology. 5:362-369Read more>>
- Liu F et al. Bioinformatic and experimental findings to indicate anti-cancer targets and mechanisms of calycosin against nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Research Square;12 February 2020.Read more>>
- Muhammad T et al. Aloperine in combination with therapeutic adenoviral vector synergistically suppressed the growth of non-small cell lung cancer. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol. 2020 Feb 22. Read more>>
- Tan J et al. Integrative findings indicate anti-tumor biotargets and molecular mechanisms of calycosin against osteosarcoma. Biomed Pharmacother. 2020 Jun;126:110096.Read more>>
- Liu F et al. Anticancer targets and mechanisms of calycosin to treat nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Biofactors. 2020 Jul;46(4):675-684.Read more>>
- Wenlan Yu. et al. Chronic tribasic copper chloride exposure induces rat liver damage by disrupting the mitophagy and apoptosis pathways. Ecotox Environ Safe. 2021 Apr;212:111968Read more>>
- Yunping Lu. et al. Peroxiredoxin1 Knockdown Inhibits Oral Carcinogenesis via Inducing Cell Senescence Dependent on Mitophagy. Oncotargets Ther. 2021; 14: 239C251Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded human ovarian carcinoma labeled with Rabbit Anti-P53 protein(wt-p53) Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0033R), Unconjugated 1:300 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
1 rat brain, L2 human colon carcinoma lysates probed (bs-0033R) at 1:200 in 4˚C. Followed by conjugation to secondary antibody (bs-0295G-HRP) at 1:3000 90min in 37˚C. Predicted band and observed band size: 53kDa.