KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse GAP43
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin.
Store at 4°C for 12 months.
This protein is associated with nerve growth. It is a major component of the motile "growth cones" that form the tips of elongating axons. Plays a role in axonal and dendritic filopodia induction.
Predicted Molecular Weight:
Cross Reactive Species:
Predicted Cross Reactive Species:
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Jiang et al. Effect of Frankincense Extract on Nerve Recovery in the Rat Sciatic Nerve Damage Model. (2016) Evid.Based.Complement.Alternat.Med. 2016:3617216Read more>>
- Zhai X et al. L-lactate preconditioning promotes plasticity-related proteins expression and reduces neurological deficits by potentiating GPR81 signaling in rat traumatic brain injury model. Brain Res. 2020 Nov 1;1746:146945.Read more>>
- Sheng Cao. et al. Ultrasound-targeted microbubble destruction-mediated Ang1 gene transfection improves left ventricular structural and sympathetic nerve remodeling in canines with myocardial infarction. Ann Transl Med. 2021 Feb; 9(3): 221Read more>>
- Han Yang. et al. A Novel Targeted and High\Efficiency Nanosystem for Combinational Therapy for Alzheimer's Disease. Adv Sci. 2020 Oct;7(19):1902906Read more>>
- Yifan Wang. et al. Positive effect of Astragaloside IV on neurite outgrowth via talin\dependent integrin signaling and microfilament force. J Cell Physiol. 2021 Mar;236(3):2156-2168Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded: rat brain tissue labeled with Anti-GAP-43 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0154R) at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded: rat brain tissue labeled with Anti-GAP-43 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0154R) at 1:300 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining