KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PSD95
Purified by Protein A.
0.01M TBS(pH7.4) with 1% BSA, 0.03% Proclin300 and 50% Glycerol.
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Interacts with the cytoplasmic tail of NMDA receptor subunits and shaker-type potassium channels. Required for synaptic plasticity associated with NMDA receptor signaling. Overexpression or depletion of DLG4 changes the ratio of excitatory to inhibitory synapses in hippocampal neurons. May reduce the amplitude of ASIC3 acid-evoked currents by retaining the channel intracellularly. May regulate the intracellular trafficking of ADR1B (By similarity).
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Zhao, Tianyun, et al. "Ketamine administered to pregnant rats in the second trimester causes long-lasting behavioral disorders in offspring." Neurobiology of Disease (2014).Read more>>
- Wang, Chong, et al. "Changes in memory and synaptic plasticity induced in male rats after maternal exposure to Bisphenol A." Toxicology (2014).Read more>>
- Zhang, Chi, et al. "The potential use of H102 peptide-loaded dual-functional nanoparticles in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease." Journal of Controlled Release (2014).Read more>>
- Li, Fei, et al. "MicroRNA-574 is involved in cognitive impairment in 5-month-old APP/PS1 mice through regulation of neuritin." Brain Research (2015).Read more>>
- Luo, Li, et al. "Niche astrocytes promote the survival, proliferation and neuronal differentiation of co‑transplanted neural stem cells following ischemic stroke in rats." Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine.Read more>>
- Ku, Tingting, et al. "NF-κB-regulated microRNA-574-5p underlies synaptic and cognitive impairment in response to atmospheric PM 2.5 aspiration." Particle and Fibre Toxicology 14.1 (2017): 34.Read more>>
- Ku et al. Synergistic effects of particulate matter (PM2.5) and sulfur dioxide (SO2) on neurodegeneration via the microRNA-mediated regulation of tau phosphorylation. (2017) Toxicol.Res.(Camb). 6:7-16Read more>>
- Liu B et al. Effects of Autophagy on Synaptic-Plasticity-Related Protein Expression in the Hippocampus CA1 of a Rat Model of Vascular Dementia. Neurosci Lett. 2019 Jun 1;707:134312.Read more>>
- Dan Wu et al. Impairment of learning and memory induced by perinatal exposure to BPA is associated with ER-mediated alterations of synaptic plasticity and PKC/ERK/CREB signaling pathway in offspring rats. Brain Res Bull. 2020 Aug;161:43-54.Read more>>
- Dan Wu. et al. Protective effect of alpha-lipoic acid on bisphenol A-induced learning and memory impairment in developing mice: nNOS and keap1/Nrf2 pathway. Food Chem Toxicol. 2021 Aug;154:112307Read more>>
- Xinrong Pei. et al. The neuroprotective effects of alpha-lipoic acid on an experimental model of Alzheimer's disease in PC12 cells. 2021 Jun 16Read more>>
- Zhifei Wang. et al. Human Cytomegalovirus Immediate Early Protein 2 Protein Causes Cognitive Disorder by Damaging Synaptic Plasticity in Human Cytomegalovirus-UL122-Tg Mice. Front Aging Neurosci. 2021; 13: 720582Read more>>
- Liu Yang. et al. Stress level of glucocorticoid exacerbates neuronal damage and A_ production through activating NLRP1 inflammasome in primary cultured hippocampal neurons of APP-PS1 mice. INT IMMUNOPHARMACOL. 2022 Sep;110:108972Read more>>
- Tingting Ku. et al. Tebuconazole mediates cognitive impairment via the microbe-gut-brain axis (MGBA) in mice. ENVIRON INT. 2023 Feb;:107821Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded: rat brain tissue labeled with Anti-PSD-95 Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0179R), Unconjugated at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Lane 1: Mouse Cerebrum tissue lysates; Lane 2: Mouse Cerebellum tissue lysates; Lane 3: Rat Cerebrum tissue lysates; Lane 4: Rat Cerebellum tissue lysates; Lane 5: Human U87MG cell lysates; Lane 6: Human SH-SY5Y cell lysates probed with PSD95 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0179R) at 1:1000 dilution and 4°C overnight incubation. Followed by conjugated secondary antibody incubation at 1:20000 for 60 min at 37˚C.