KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PDGF-B
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide.
Store at -20°C for 12 months..
Growth factor that plays an essential role in the regulation of embryonic development, cell proliferation, cell migration, survival and chemotaxis. Potent mitogen for cells of mesenchymal origin. Required for normal proliferation and recruitment of pericytes and vascular smooth muscle cells in the central nervous system, skin, lung, heart and placenta. Required for normal blood vessel development, and for normal development of kidney glomeruli. Plays an important role in wound healing. Signaling is modulated by the formation of heterodimers with PDGFA (By similarity).
Predicted Molecular Weight:
Cross Reactive Species:
Predicted Cross Reactive Species:
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Lee, Si‐Hyung, et al. "Therapeutic efficacy of autologous platelet‐rich plasma and polydeoxyribonucleotide on female pattern hair loss." Wound Repair and Regeneration (2014).Read more>>
- Morita, Shoko, et al. "Vascular endothelial growth factor-dependent angiogenesis and dynamic vascular plasticity in the sensory circumventricular organs of adult mouse brain." Cell and Tissue Research (2015): 1-20.Read more>>
- Hurley, Marja M., et al. "Accelerated Fracture Healing in Transgenic Mice Overexpressing an Anabolic Isoform of Fibroblast Growth Factor 2." Journal of Cellular Biochemistry (2015).Read more>>
- He, Ting, et al. "Tumor cell-secreted angiogenin induces angiogenic activity of endothelial cells by suppressing miR-542-3p." Cancer Letters (2015).Read more>>
- Furube et al. VEGF-dependent and PDGF-dependent dynamic neurovascular reconstruction in the neurohypophysis of adult mice. (2014) J.Endocrino. 222:161-79Read more>>
- Almahrog et al. In vivo association of immunophenotyped macrophages expressing CD163 with PDGF-B in gingival overgrowth-induced by three different categories of medications. (2016) J.Oral.Biol.Craniofac.Res. 6:10-7Read more>>
- Wang et al. Imatinib attenuates cardiac fibrosis by inhibiting platelet-derived growth factor receptors activation in isoproterenol induced model. (2017) PLoS.One. 12:e0178619Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded rat transplant lymphoma labeled with Anti-PDGF-B Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0185R) at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Mouse lung lysates probed with Rabbit Anti-PDGF-B Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0185R) at 1:300 overnight at 4˚C. Followed by conjugation to secondary antibody (bs-0295G-HRP) at 1:5000 for 90 min at 37˚C.
Lane 1: Mouse Kidney lysates; Lane 2: Mouse Cerebrum lysates; Lane 3: Rat Cerebrum lysates; Lane 4: Mouse Lung lysates; Lane 5: Rat Lung lysates; Lane 6: Human HUVEC cell lysates; Lane 7: Human A431 cell lysates; Lane 8: Human MCF-7 cell lysates; Lane 9: Human U-2OS cell lysates probed with PDGF B Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0185R) at 1:1000 dilution and 4˚C overnight incubation. Followed by conjugated secondary antibody incubation at 1:20000 for 60 min at 37˚C.