KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human PDGF-A
Purified by Protein A.
0.01M TBS(pH7.4) with 1% BSA, 0.03% Proclin300 and 50% Glycerol.
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Growth factor that plays an essential role in the regulation of embryonic development, cell proliferation, cell migration, survival and chemotaxis. Potent mitogen for cells of mesenchymal origin. Required for normal lung alveolar septum formation during embryogenesis, normal development of the gastrointestinal tract, normal development of Leydig cells and spermatogenesis. Required for normal oligodendrocyte development and normal myelination in the spinal cord and cerebellum. Plays an important role in wound healing. Signaling is modulated by the formation of heterodimers with PDGFB (By similarity).
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Lee, Si‐Hyung, et al. "Therapeutic efficacy of autologous platelet‐rich plasma and polydeoxyribonucleotide on female pattern hair loss." Wound Repair and Regeneration (2014).Read more>>
- Eren, Kenan, et al. "The Suppression of Wound Healing Response with Sirolimus and Sunitinib Following Experimental Trabeculectomy in a Rabbit Model." Current Eye Research (2016): 1-10.Read more>>
- Wang et al. A Bayesian Framework for Generalized Linear Mixed Modeling Identifies New Candidate Loci for Late-Onset Alzheimer's Disease. (2018) Genetics. 209:51-64Read more>>
- Yan L et al. Exosomes produced from 3D cultures of umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells in a hollow-fiber bioreactor show improved osteochondral regeneration activity. Cell Biology and Toxicology. Read more>>
- Valentina Back. et al. Inhibition of platelet aggregation by activation of platelet intermediate conductance Ca2+-activated potassium channels. J THROMB HAEMOST. 2022 AugRead more>>
- Yu Hedong. et al. Improved repair of rabbit calvarial defects with hydroxyapatite/chitosan/polycaprolactone composite scaffold-engrafted EPCs and BMSCs. FRONT BIOENG BIOTECH. 2022 Aug;0:1275Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded: human colon tubular adenocarcinoma labeled with Anti-PDGF-A Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0196R), Unconjugated at 1:300, followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Mouse lung lysate probed with Anti-PDGF-A Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0196R) at 1:300 overnight in 4˚C. Followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody (bs-0295G-HRP) at 1:5000 90min in 37˚C.
Mouse placenta lysate probed with Anti-PDGF-A Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0196R) at 1:300 overnight in 4˚C. Followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody (bs-0295G-HRP) at 1:5000 90min in 37˚C.