KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Fas Ligand
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS (pH 7.4) with 1% BSA, 0.03% Proclin300 and 50% Glycerol.
Store at -20°C. Aliquot into multiple vials to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF6/FAS, a receptor that transduces the apoptotic signal into cells. May be involved in cytotoxic T-cell mediated apoptosis and in T-cell development. TNFRSF6/FAS-mediated apoptosis may have a role in the induction of peripheral tolerance, in the antigen-stimulated suicide of mature T-cells, or both. Binding to the decoy receptor TNFRSF6B/DcR3 modulates its effects. The FasL intracellular domain (FasL ICD) cytoplasmic form induces gene transcription inhibition.
Predicted Cross Reactive Species:
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Chen, Cui-Ying, et al. "Characterization of cytotoxicity-related gene expression in response to virulent Marek??s disease virus infection in the bursa of Fabricius."Research in veterinary science (2012).qRead more>>
- Wang, Yi, et al. "Lipopolysaccharide‐induced expression of FAS ligand in cultured immature boar Sertoli cells through the regulation of pro‐inflammatory cytokines and miR‐187." Molecular Reproduction and Development (2015).Read more>>
- Song, Xiufang, et al. "Polychlorinated biphenyl quinone metabolite promotes p53-dependent DNA damage checkpoint activation, S-phase cycle arrest and extrinsic apoptosis in human liver hepatocellular carcinoma HepG2 Cells."Chemical Research in Toxicology (2015).Read more>>
- Wang, Shuhua, Qingqing Tian, and Fang An. "Growth inhibition and apoptotic effects of total flavonoids from Trollius chinensis on human breast cancer MCF-7 cells." Oncology Letters (2016).Read more>>
- Qi, Suqin, et al. "BPA-induced apoptosis of rat Sertoli cells through Fas/FasL and JNKs/p38 MAPK pathways." Reproductive Toxicology 50 (2014): 108-116.Read more>>
- Shi, Yuqin, et al. "p, p′-DDE induces apoptosis of rat Sertoli cells via a FasL-dependent pathway." Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology (2009).Read more>>
- Shi, Yuqin, et al. "β‐benzene hexachloride induces apoptosis of rat sertoli cells through generation of reactive oxygen species and activation of JNKs and FasL." Environmental toxicology 26.2 (2011): 124-135.Read more>>
- Lv, Yanhong, et al. "Antiproliferative and Apoptosis-inducing Effect of exo-Protoporphyrin IX based Sonodynamic Therapy on Human Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma." Scientific Reports 7 (2017): 40967.Read more>>
- Peng et al. Effects and Mechanism of Baicalin on Apoptosis of Cervical Cancer HeLa Cells I n -v itro. (2015) Iran.J.Pharm.Re. 14:251-61Read more>>
- Zhang et al. Cytochrome P450 3A1 mediates 2,2',4,4'-tetrabromodiphenyl ether-induced reduction of spermatogenesis in adult rats. (2013) PLoS.One. 8:e66301Read more>>
- Liu S et al. PKCδ contributes to oxidative stress-induced apoptosis in porcine ovarian granulosa cells via activating JNK. Theriogenology. 2019 Jun;131:89-95.Read more>>
- Jimbo H et al. Fas‐FasL interaction in cytotoxic T cell‐mediated vitiligo: The role of lesional expression of tumor necrosis factor‐α and interferon‐γ in Fas‐mediated melanocyte … Exp Dermatol. 2019 Nov 1.Read more>>
- Wang Z et al. β-Bourbonene attenuates proliferation and induces apoptosis of prostate cancer cells.Oncol Lett. 2018 Oct;16(4):4519-4525.Read more>>
- Yuefeng Gaoet al. Vitamin E promotes ovine Sertoli cell proliferation by regulation of genes associated with cell division and the cell cycle. Anim Biotechnol. 2020 Jul 2;1-9.Read more>>
- Jisheng Wang. et al. Effects of Diabetes Mellitus on Sperm Quality in the Db/Db Mouse Model and the Role of the FoxO1 Pathway. Med Sci Monitor. 2021; 27: e928232-1Ce928232-12Read more>>
- Janos L. Tanyi. et al. Personalized cancer vaccine strategy elicits polyfunctional T cells and demonstrates clinical benefits in ovarian cancer. Npj Vaccines. 2021 Mar;6(1):1-14Read more>>
- Lai, Ting-Yu. et al. Different methods of detaching adherent cells and their effects on the cell surface expression of Fas receptor and Fas ligand. SCI REP-UK. Sci Rep-Uk. 2022 Apr;12(1):1-8Read more>>
- Le Zhang. et al. Dioscin Regulating Bone Marrow Apoptosis in Aplastic Anemia. DRUG DES DEV THER. 2022 Sep;16:3041-3053Read more>>
Raw264.7 cells were fixed with 4% PFA for 10min at room temperature,permeabilized with 90% ice-cold methanol for 20 min at -20℃, and incubated in 5% BSA blocking buffer for 30 min at room temperature. Cells were then stained with Fas Ligand Polyclonal Antibody(bs-0216R-FITC)at 1:50 dilution in blocking buffer and incubated for 30 min at room temperature, washed twice with 2%BSA in PBS. Acquisitions of 20,000 events were performed. Cells stained with primary antibody (green), and isotype control (orange).