KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from Guinea Pig MBP
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide.
Store at 4°C for 12 months.
Oligodendrocyte Marker The classic group of Myelin basic protein (MBP) isoforms (isoforms 4 to 14) are with PLP the most abundant protein components of the myelin membrane in the CNS. They have a role in both its formation and stabilization. The smaller isoforms might have an important role in remyelination of denuded axons in multiple sclerosis. The non classic group of MBP isoforms (isoforms 1 to 3/Golli MBPs) may preferentially have a role in the early developing brain long before myelination, maybe as components of transcriptional complexes, and may also be involved in signaling pathways in T cells and neural cells. Differential splicing events combined to optional posttranslational modifications give a wide spectrum of isomers, each of them having maybe a specialized function.
ALEXA FLUOR® 647
Cross Reactive Species:
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Liu, Jia, et al. "Acellular spinal cord scaffold seeded with mesenchymal stem cells promotes long-distance axon regeneration and functional recovery in spinal cord injured rats." Journal of the neurological sciences 325.1 (2013): 127-136.Read more>>
- Gao, Yuhua, et al. "Isolation of a Pluripotent Neural Stem Cell from the Embryonic Bovine Brain." International Journal of Molecular Sciences 16.3 (2015): 5990-5999.Read more>>
- Mori, Miki, et al. "Stromal Cell-Derived Factor-1α Plays a Crucial Role Based on Neuroprotective Role in Neonatal Brain Injury in Rats." International Journal of Molecular Sciences 16.8 (2015): 18018-18032.Read more>>
- Luo, Guangying, et al. "Paternal bisphenol a diet changes prefrontal cortex proteome and provokes behavioral dysfunction in male offspring." Chemosphere (2017).Read more>>
- Zhang et al. MicroRNA-210 contributes to peripheral nerve regeneration through promoting the proliferation and migration of Schwann cells. (2017) Exp.Ther.Med. 14:2809-2816Read more>>
- Liang Z et al. A simple electrical stimulation cell culture system on the myelination of dorsal root ganglia and Schwann cells. Biotechniques. 2019 May 24. Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded: rat brain tissue labeled with Anti-MBP Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0380R), Unconjugated at 1:200, followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody was Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, PE conjugated (bs-0295G-PE) at 1:200 for 40 minutes at 37°C DAPI(5ug/ml, blue) was used to stain the cell nuclei
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded: rat brain tissue labeled with Anti-MBP Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0380R), Unconjugated at 1:200, followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody was Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, PE conjugated (bs-0295G-PE) at 1:200 for 40 minutes at 37°C