KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MMP9
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide.
Store at -20°C for 12 months..
May play an essential role in local proteolysis of the extracellular matrix and in leukocyte migration. Could play a role in bone osteoclastic resorption. Cleaves KiSS1 at a Gly-|-Leu bond. Cleaves type IV and type V collagen into large C-terminal three quarter fragments and shorter N-terminal one quarter fragments. Degrades fibronectin but not laminin or Pz-peptide.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Qin, YuanHua, et al. "Recombinant human CXCL8 (3‐72) K11R/G31P regulates smooth muscle cell proliferation and migration through blockage of interleukin‐8 receptor." IUBMB life 65.1 (2013): 67-75.Read more>>
- Basak, Sanjay, et al. "The interplay between glucose and fatty acids on tube formation and fatty acid uptake in the first trimester trophoblast cells, HTR8/SVneo." Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry (2014): 1-9.Read more>>
- Koronyo, Yosef, et al. "Therapeutic effects of glatiramer acetate and grafted CD115+ monocytes in a mouse model of Alzheimers disease." Brain (2015): awv150.Read more>>
- Sulistyowati, Sri, Yuniarsih Zakia, and Soetrisno Khasan. "High MMP-9 and TNF-α expression increase in preterm premature rupture of membranes."Universa Medicina 35.1 (2016): 33-39.Read more>>
- Zhao, Zhe, et al. "Inhibition of NF-kappaB activation by Pyrrolidine dithiocarbamate partially attenuates hippocampal MMP-9 activation and improves cognitive deficits in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats."Behavioural brain research 238 (2013): 44-47.Read more>>
- Borin, Thaiz F., et al. "HET0016 decreases lung metastasis from breast cancer in immune-competent mouse model." PLoS One 12.6 (2017).Read more>>
- Wu et al. Subchondral bone changes and chondrogenic capacity of progenitor cells from subchondral bone in the collagenase-induced temporomandibular joints osteoarthritis rabbit model. (2015) Int.J.Clin.Exp.Patho. 8:9782-9Read more>>
- Li et al. Visfatin Destabilizes Atherosclerotic Plaques in Apolipoprotein E-Deficient Mice. (2016) PLoS.One. 11:e0148273Read more>>
- Yan et al. Zinc Prevents Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Formation by Induction of A20-Mediated Suppression of NF-κB Pathway. (2016) PLoS.One. 11:e0148536Read more>>
- Hapsari,et al.Hylocereus Polyrhizus Peel Ethanol Extract- the Potential Effect to Tumor Necrosis Factor-Á, Macrophage, and Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 in Endometriosis Mice.(2017) Journal of International Dental and Medical Research. 10:1073-1079.Read more>>
- Takahashi,et al.Novel phytopeptide osmotin mimics preventive effects of adiponectin on vascular inflammation and atherosclerosis.(2018) Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental. 83:128-138.Read more>>
- Zhao Q et al. Anticancer effects of plant derived Anacardic acid on human breast cancer MDA-MB-231 cells.(2018) Am J Transl Res.Aug 15;10(8):2424-2434.Read more>>
- Zhang J et al. Hydroxysafflor yellow A suppresses angiogenesis of hepatocellular carcinoma through inhibition of p38 MAPK phosphorylation. (2019)Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 109, 806–814. Read more>>
- Chang J et al. miR‐363‐3p inhibits migration, invasion, and epithelial–mesenchymal transition by targeting NEDD9 and SOX4 in non‐small‐cell lung cancer. J Cell Physiol. 2019 Jul 22. Read more>>
- Han S et al. The long non-coding RNA HOTTIP promotes breast cancer cell migration, invasion, and epithelial-mesenchymal transition via Wnt/β-catenin pathway. Biochem Cell Biol. 2019 Jan 24. Read more>>
- Saribas GS et al. Effects of uterus derived mesenchymal stem cells and their exosomes on asherman's syndrome. Acta Histochem. 2019 Nov 24:151465.Read more>>
- Tort S et al. The effect of a new wound dressing on wound healing: Biochemical and histopathological evaluation. Burns. 2019 Dec 17. pii: S0305-4179(18)30976-8.Read more>>
- Han N et al. MiR-203a-3p inhibits retinal angiogenesis and alleviates proliferative diabetic retinopathy in oxygen-induced retinopathy (OIR) rat model via targeting VEGFA and HIF-1α. Clin Exp Pharmacol Physiol. 2019 Aug 13. Read more>>
- Lei J et al. LncRNA SNHG1 Alleviates IL-1β-induced Osteoarthritis by Inhibiting miR-16-5p-mediated p38 MAPK and NF-κB Signaling Pathways. Biosci Rep. 2019 Aug 5. pii: BSR20191523.Read more>>
- Ayu I et al. The Effect of (E)-1-(4'-aminophenyl)-3-phenylprop-2-en-1-one on MicroRNA-18a, Dicer1, and MMP-9 Expressions against DMBA-Induced Breast Cancer. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2020 May 1;21(5):1213-1219.Read more>>
- Tong Xu. et al. Lithium chloride represses abdominal aortic aneurysm via regulating GSK3/SIRT1/NF-B signaling pathway. Free Radical Bio Med. 2021 Apr;166:1Read more>>
Image kindly submitted by Hailing Yang. Human glioblastoma cell line (U87) probed with Rabbit Anti-MMP9 Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0397R).
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded human lung caricoma labeled with Anti-MMP-9 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0397R) at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded rat ovary carcinoma labeled with Anti-MMP-9 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0397R) at 1:200, followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining