KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MMP3
Purified by Protein A.
0.01M TBS(pH7.4) with 1% BSA, 0.03% Proclin300 and 50% Glycerol.
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Can degrade fibronectin, laminin, gelatins of type I, III, IV, and V; collagens III, IV, X, and IX, and cartilage proteoglycans. Activates procollagenase.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Luo, Yang, et al. "Alendronate Retards the Progression of Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Degeneration in Ovariectomized Rats." Bone (2013).Read more>>
- Luo, Yang, et al. "The inhibitory effect of salmon calcitonin on intervertebral disc degeneration in an ovariectomized rat model." European Spine Journal (2014): 1-11.Read more>>
- Koch, Holger, et al. "Tissue engineering of ureteral grafts: Preparation of biocompatible crosslinked ureteral scaffolds of porcine origin." Name: Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology 3 (2015): 89.Read more>>
- Wang, Xiao-yan, et al. "AMD3100 attenuates MMP-3 and MMP-9 expressions and prevents cartilage degradation in a monosodium iodoacetate-induced rat model of temporomandibular osteoarthritis." Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (2016).Read more>>
- Wei, Fuxin, et al. "Pingyangmycin-induced in vivo lumbar disc degeneration model of rhesus monkeys." Spine 40.4 (2015): E199-E210.Read more>>
- Lu, Minling, et al. "The effects of mycotoxins and selenium deficiency on tissue-engineered cartilage." Cells Tissues Organs 196.3 (2012): 241-250.Read more>>
- Han, Jing, et al. "Long-Term Selenium-Deficient Diet Induces Liver Damage by Altering Hepatocyte Ultrastructure and MMP1/3 and TIMP1/3 Expression in Growing Rats." Biological Trace Element Research (2016): 1-9.Read more>>
- Yang, Jinjiang, Ying Lu, and Ai Guo. "Platelet-rich plasma protects rat chondrocytes from interleukin-1β-induced apoptosis." Molecular Medicine Reports 14.5 (2016): 4075-4082.Read more>>
- Xie et al. Olfactory Ensheathing Cells Inhibit Gliosis in Retinal Degeneration by Downregulation of the Müller Cell Notch Signaling Pathway. (2017) Cell.Transplan. 26:967-982Read more>>
- Bei M et al. A Novel Rat Model of Patellofemoral Osteoarthritis Due to Patella Baja, or Low-Lying Patella. Med Sci Monit. 2019 Apr 13;25:2702-2717. Read more>>
- Chen CL et al. miR‐134 inhibits osteosarcoma cell invasion and metastasis through targeting MMP 1 and MMP 3 in vitro and in vivo. FEBS Lett. 2019 Apr 12.Read more>>
- Wang W et al. Ginkgo biloba extract may alleviate viral myocarditis by suppression of S100A4 and MMP‐3. J Med Virol. 2019 Jul 30. Read more>>
- Lei J et al. LncRNA SNHG1 Alleviates IL-1β-induced Osteoarthritis by Inhibiting miR-16-5p-mediated p38 MAPK and NF-κB Signaling Pathways. Biosci Rep. 2019 Aug 5. pii: BSR20191523.Read more>>
- Wenqiang Yan. et al. Chondral Defects Cause Kissing Lesions in a Porcine Model:. Cartilage. 0;()Read more>>
- Kai Zhao. et al. Rhizoma drynariae total flavonoids inhibit the inflammatory response and matrix degeneration via MAPK pathway in a rat degenerative cervical intervertebral disc model. Biomed Pharmacother. 2021 Jun;138:111466Read more>>
- Liting Cheng. et al. Bioresponsive micro-to-nano albumin-based systems for targeted drug delivery against complex fungal infections. Acta Pharm Sin B. 2021 MayRead more>>
- Wenwen Chen. et al. Identification of Active Compounds and Mechanism of Huangtu Decoction for the Treatment of Ulcerative Colitis by Network Pharmacology Combined with Experimental Verification. Drug Des Dev Ther. 2021; 15: 4125C414Read more>>
- Jinjiang Yang. et al. Platelet-rich plasma attenuates interleukin-1-induced apoptosis and inflammation in chondrocytes through targeting hypoxia-inducible factor-2. Tissue Cell. 2021 Sep;:101646Read more>>
- Mengxue Zhang. et al. Identification and validation of potential novel biomarkers for oral squamous cell carcinoma. Bioengineered. 2021;12(1):8845-8862Read more>>
- Cansu Gl Koca. et al. Effect of Single-Dose Locally Applied Lactoferrin on Autograft Healing in Peri-Implant Bone in Rat Models. Injury. 2021 DecRead more>>
- Shi, Bohui. et al. Polymorphism of MMP-3 gene and imbalance expression of MMP-3 / TIMP-1 in articular cartilage are associated with an endemic osteochondropathy, Kashin- Beck disease. Bmc Musculoskel Dis. 2022 Dec;23(1):1-7Read more>>
- Fanqi Hu. et al. Identification of inflammatory regulation roles of thalidomide/ruxolitinib in nucleus pulposus and construction of polyelectrolyte nanocomplexes-impregnated injectable hydrogels for synergistic intervertebral disk degeneration treatment. Nano Today. 2022 Jun;44:101462Read more>>
- Wu, Haibin. et al. Dextran sulfate prevents excess aggregation of human pluripotent stem cells in 3D culture by inhibiting ICAM1 expression coupled with down-regulating E-cadherin through activating the Wnt signaling pathway. STEM CELL RES THER. 2022 Dec;13(1):1-2Read more>>
- Dr. Jing Tian. et al. Downregulation of SOX21-AS1 alleviated cisplatin resistance in cervical cancer through Epithelial-messenchymal transition (EMT) inhibition. REJUV RES. 2022 Aug 3Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded human gastric mucosa labeled with Anti-MMP-3 Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0413R), Unconjugated at 1:200, followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Lane 1: mouse spleen lysates Lane 2: mouse liver lysates probed with Anti MMP-3 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0413R) at 1:200 in 4˚C. Followed by conjugation to secondary antibody (bs-0295G-HRP) at 1:3000 90min in 37˚C. Predicted band 42kD,52kDkD. Observed band size: 52kD.