Integrin beta 1
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Integrin beta 1
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin.
Store at 4°C for 12 months.
Integrins alpha-1/beta-1, alpha-2/beta-1, alpha-10/beta-1 and alpha-11/beta-1 are receptors for collagen. Integrins alpha-1/beta-1 and alpha-2/beta-2 recognize the proline-hydroxylated sequence G-F-P-G-E-R in collagen. Integrins alpha-2/beta-1, alpha-3/beta-1, alpha-4/beta-1, alpha-5/beta-1, alpha-8/beta-1, alpha-10/beta-1, alpha-11/beta-1 and alpha-V/beta-1 are receptors for fibronectin. Alpha-4/beta-1 recognizes one or more domains within the alternatively spliced CS-1 and CS-5 regions of fibronectin. Integrin alpha-5/beta-1 is a receptor for fibrinogen. Integrin alpha-1/beta-1, alpha-2/beta-1, alpha-6/beta-1 and alpha-7/beta-1 are receptors for lamimin. Integrin alpha-4/beta-1 is a receptor for VCAM1. It recognizes the sequence Q-I-D-S in VCAM1. Integrin alpha-9/beta-1 is a receptor for VCAM1, cytotactin and osteopontin. It recognizes the sequence A-E-I-D-G-I-E-L in cytotactin. Integrin alpha-3/beta-1 is a receptor for epiligrin, thrombospondin and CSPG4. Alpha-3/beta-1 may mediate with LGALS3 the stimulation by CSPG4 of endothelial cells migration. Integrin alpha-V/beta-1 is a receptor for vitronectin. Beta-1 integrins recognize the sequence R-G-D in a wide array of ligands. Isoform beta-1B interferes with isoform beta-1A resulting in a dominant negative effect on cell adhesion and migration (in vitro). In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi's sarcoma lesions.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Chen, Xiaodong, et al. "The effect of porcine ADM to improve the burn wound healing." Int J Clin Exp Pathol 6.11 (2013): 2280-2291.Read more>>
- Lei, Mingxing, et al. "Modulating hair follicle size with Wnt10b/DKK1 during hair regeneration." Experimental Dermatology (2014).Read more>>
- Jiang, Xiaorong, et al. "The role of CD29-ILK-Akt signaling-mediated epithelial–mesenchymal transition of liver epithelial cells and chemoresistance and radioresistance in hepatocellular carcinoma cells." Medical Oncology 32.5 (2015): 1-8.Read more>>
- Deng, Wei, et al. "Bone marrow mesenchymal stromal cells with CD47 high expression via the signal transducer and activators of transcription signaling pathway preventing myocardial fibrosis." International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology 8.9 (2015): 10555-10564.Read more>>
- Qin, Jie, et al. "Concentrated growth factor promotes Schwann cell migration partly through the integrin β1-mediated activation of the focal adhesion kinase pathway." International Journal of Molecular Medicine.Read more>>
- Wang, Yan, et al. "Effects of panax notoginseng saponins on the osteogenic differentiation of rabbit bone mesenchymal stem cells through TGF-β1 signaling pathway." BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 16.1 (2016): 319.Read more>>
- Oralova, V., et al. "Osteogenic Potential of the Transcription Factor c-MYB." Calcified Tissue International: 1-12.Read more>>
- Zhan, Fu‐Liang, Xin‐Yang Liu, and Xing‐Bo Wang. "The Role of MicroRNA‐143‐5p in the Differentiation of Dental Pulp Stem Cells into Odontoblasts by Targeting Runx2 via the OPG/RANKL Signaling Pathway." Journal of Cellular Biochemistry (2017).Read more>>
- Fu, Min, et al. "Inositol Hexaphosphate and Inositol Inhibit Colorectal Cancer Metastasis to the Liver in BALB/c Mice." Nutrients 8.5 (2016): 286.Read more>>
- Zhao, Xue, et al. "Knockdown of Snail inhibits epithelial-mesenchymal transition of human laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma Hep-2 cells through VDR signaling pathway." Biochemistry and Cell Biology ja (2017).Read more>>
- Ji, Kaiyuan, et al. "MicroRNA 143‐5p regulates alpaca melanocyte migration, proliferation, and melanogenesis." Experimental dermatology (2017).Read more>>
- Wang et al. Loss of calponin h1 confers anoikis resistance and tumor progression in the development of high-grade serous carcinoma originating from the fallopian tube epithelium. (2017) Oncotarget. 8:61133-61145Read more>>
- Zhan et al. The Role of MicroRNA-143-5p in the Differentiation of Dental Pulp Stem Cells into Odontoblasts by Targeting Runx2 via the OPG/RANKL Signaling Pathway. (2018) J.Cell.Biochem. 119:536-546Read more>>
- Lu T et al. In vitro culture and biological properties of broiler adipose‑derived stem cells.Exp Ther Med. 2018 Sep;16(3):2399-2407.Read more>>
- Gao Y et al. Induction of autophagy protects human dental pulp cells from lipopolysaccharide‑induced pyroptotic cell death. Exp Ther Med. 2020 Mar;19(3):2202-2210.Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded rat skin tissue labeled with Anti-Integrin beta 1/CD29 Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0486R), Unconjugated at 1:200, followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded rat brain tissue labeled with Anti-Integrin beta 1/CD29 Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0486R), Unconjugated at 1:200, followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Lane 1: Human A431 cell lysates; Lane 2: Human U-87MG cell lysates; Lane 3: Rat Ear lysates; Lane 4: Mouse Ear lysates; Lane 5: Mouse Urinary bladder lysates probed with Integrin beta 1 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0486R) at 1:1000 dilution and 4˚C overnight incubation. Followed by conjugated secondary antibody incubation at 1:20000 for 60 min at 37˚C.