KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CD44
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide.
Store at 4°C for 12 months.
Receptor for hyaluronic acid (HA). Mediates cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions through its affinity for HA, and possibly also through its affinity for other ligands such as osteopontin, collagens, and matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs). Adhesion with HA plays an important role in cell migration, tumor growth and progression. In cancer cells, may play an important role in invadopodia formation. Also involved in lymphocyte activation, recirculation and homing, and in hematopoiesis. Altered expression or dysfunction causes numerous pathogenic phenotypes. Great protein heterogeneity due to numerous alternative splicing and post-translational modification events.
ALEXA FLUOR® 594
Cross Reactive Species:
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Wang, Xuming, et al. "Characterization of sphere‑forming cells with stem‑like properties from the gastric cancer cell lines MKN45 and SGC7901." Molecular Medicine Reports 10.6 (2014): 2937-2941.Read more>>
- Zhu et al. Effects of neuritin on the differentiation of bone marrow‑derived mesenchymal stem cells into neuron‑like cells. (2017) Mol.Med.Re. 16:3201-3207Read more>>
- Wu et al. Subchondral bone changes and chondrogenic capacity of progenitor cells from subchondral bone in the collagenase-induced temporomandibular joints osteoarthritis rabbit model. (2015) Int.J.Clin.Exp.Patho. 8:9782-9Read more>>
- Neal et al. The glycoprotein GPNMB attenuates astrocyte inflammatory responses through the CD44 receptor. (2018) J.Neuroinflammation. 15:73Read more>>
- Xu et al. NIBP impacts on the expression of E-cadherin, CD44 and vimentin in colon cancer via the NF-κB pathway. (2016) Mol.Med.Rep. 13:5379-85Read more>>
- Liao et al. Bone mesenchymal stem cells co-expressing VEGF and BMP-6 genes to combat avascular necrosis of the femoral head. (2018) Exp.Ther.Med. 15:954-962Read more>>
- Xiong et al. Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem-Cell Transplantation Promotes Functional Improvement Associated with CNTF-STAT3 Activation after Hemi-Sectioned Spinal Cord Injury in Tree Shrews. (2017) Front.Cell.Neurosci. 11:172Read more>>
- Zhang et al. Comparisons of rabbit bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell isolation and culture methods in vitro. (2014) PLoS.One. 9:e88794Read more>>
- "Chen F et al. The biological characteristics of sheep umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells.Can J Vet Res. 2018 Jul;82(3):216-224."Read more>>
Human Raji cells probed with CD44 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0521R) (green) at 1:100 for 30 minutes followed by a PE conjugated secondary antibody compared to unstained cells (blue), secondary only (light blue), and isotype control (orange).
Raw264.7 cells(black) were incubated in 5% BSA blocking buffer for 30 min at room temperature. Cells were then stained with CD44 Polyclonal Antibody（bs-0521R） at 1:50 dilution in blocking buffer and incubated for 30 min at room temperature, washed twice with 2% BSA in PBS. Acquisitions of 20,000 events were performed. Cells stained with primary antibody (green) and isotype control (orange).
Hela cells were incubated in 5% BSA blocking buffer for 30 min at room temperature. Cells were then stained with CD44 Polyclonal Antibody(bs-0521R)at 1:100 dilution in blocking buffer and incubated for 30 min at room temperature, washed twice with 2%BSA in PBS, followed by secondary antibody incubation for 40 min at room temperature. Acquisitions of 20,000 events were performed. Cells stained with primary antibody (green), and isotype control (orange).