KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse CDK1
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide.
Store at -20°C for 12 months..
The cell division control protein cdc2, also known as cyclin dependent kinase 1 (Cdk1) or p34/cdk1, plays a key role in the control of the eukaryotic cell cycle, where it is required for entry into S phase and mitosis. Cdc2 exists as a complex with both cyclin A and cyclin B. The best characterized of these associations is the Cdc2 p34 cyclin B complex, which is required for the G2 to M phase transition. Activation of Cdc2 is controlled at several steps including cyclin binding and phosphorylation of threonine 161. However, the critical regulatory step in activating cdc2 during progression into mitosis appears to be dephosphorylation of Tyr15 and Tyr14. Phosphorylation at Tyr15 and inhibition of Cdc2 is carried out by WEE1 and MIK protein kinases while Tyr15 dephosphorylation and activation of Cdc2 is carried out by the cdc25 phosphatase. The isoform CDC2deltaT is found in breast cancer tissues. Furthermore, cdc2/Cdk1 is a key mediator of neuronal cell death in brain development and degeneration.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Haolong, Du, et al. "Enterovirus 71 VP1 Activates Calmodulin-Dependent Protein Kinase II and Results in the Rearrangement of Vimentin in Human Astrocyte Cells." PLoS One 8(9): e73900Read more>>
- Ghate, Nikhil Baban, et al. "An Antioxidant Extract of Tropical Lichen, Parmotrema reticulatum, Induces Cell Cycle Arrest and Apoptosis in Breast Carcinoma Cell Line MCF-7." PLOS ONE 8.12 (2013): e82293.Read more>>
- Dai, Hongjuan, et al. "Aptamer TY04 inhibits the growth of multiple myeloma cells via cell cycle arrest." Tumor Biology (2014): 1-8.Read more>>
- Ghate, N. B., et al. "Sundew plant, a potential source of anti-inflammatory agents, selectively induces G2/M arrest and apoptosis in MCF-7 cells through upregulation of p53 and Bax/Bcl-2 ratio." Cell Death Discovery 2 (2016).Read more>>
- Yang et al. RPB5-mediating protein is required for the proliferation of hepatocellular carcinoma cells. (2011) J.Biol.Che. 286:11865-74Read more>>
- He et al. Expression of hyperpolarization-activated cyclic nucleotide-gated channel isoforms in a canine model of atrial fibrillation. (2016) Exp.Ther.Me. 12:433-436Read more>>
- Xue Y et al. Maternal undernutrition induces fetal hepatic lipid metabolism disorder and affects the development of fetal liver in a sheep model. ASEB J. 2019 Jun 5:fj201900406R. Read more>>
- Zhang L et al. Silica Nanoparticles exacerbates reproductive toxicity development in high-fat diet-treated Wistar rats. J Hazard Mater. 2019 Oct 1:121361.Read more>>
- NOVIKA RG et al. THE EFFECT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL STRESS ON MPF INTRAFOLLICULAR. International Journal of Applied Pharmaceutics, 2019 127–130.Read more>>
- A K Shendgeet al. A natural flavonoid, apigenin isolated from Clerodendrum viscosum leaves, induces G2/M phase cell cycle arrest and apoptosis in MCF-7 cells through the regulation of p53 and caspase-cascade pathway. Clin Transl Oncol. 2020 Jul 27.Read more>>
- Anil Khushalrao Shendge. et al. The natural flavones, acacetin and apigenin, induce Cdk-Cyclin mediated G2/M phase arrest and trigger ROS-mediated apoptosis in glioblastoma cells. Mol Biol Rep. 2021 Jan;48(1):539-549Read more>>
- Hao Zeng. et al. High?throughput sequencing?based analysis of gene expression of hepatitis B virus infection?associated human hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncol Lett. 2020 Oct;20(4):1-1Read more>>
- Yi Chen. et al. The essential oil from the raw and vinegar processed Rhizoma Curcumae ameliorate CCl4-incuded liver fibrosis: integrating network pharmacology and molecular mechanism evaluation. 2021 Mar 17Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded human laryngeal carcinoma labeled with Rabbit Anti-CDK1 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0542R) at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
MCF-7 cells probed with Rabbit Anti-CDK1 Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0542R) at 1:20 for 30 minutes followed by incubation with Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG FITC conjugated secondary (bs-0295G-FITC) at 1:100 (green) for 30 minutes compared to control cells (blue), secondary only (light blue) and isotype control (orange).\n
Mouse spleen cells probed with Rabbit Anti-CDK1 Polyclonal Antibody, PE Conjugated (bs-0542R-PE) at 1:50 for 30 minutes
Lane 1: U251 cell lysates; Lane 2: A673 cell lysates; Lane 3: MCF-7 cell lysates; Lane 4: MDA-MB-231 cell lysates probed with CDK1 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0542R) at 1:500 dilution and 4˚C overnight incubation. Followed by conjugated secondary antibody incubation at 1:20000 for 60 min at 37˚C.