KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human MMP13
Purified by Protein A.
0.01M TBS(pH7.4) with 1% BSA, 0.03% Proclin300 and 50% Glycerol.
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Plays a role in the degradation of extracellular matrix proteins including fibrillar collagen, fibronectin, TNC and ACAN. Cleaves triple helical collagens, including type I, type II and type III collagen, but has the highest activity with soluble type II collagen. Can also degrade collagen type IV, type XIV and type X. May also function by activating or degrading key regulatory proteins, such as TGFB1 and CTGF. Plays a role in wound healing, tissue remodeling, cartilage degradation, bone development, bone mineralization and ossification. Required for normal embryonic bone development and ossification. Plays a role in the healing of bone fractures via endochondral ossification. Plays a role in wound healing, probably by a mechanism that involves proteolytic activation of TGFB1 and degradation of CTGF. Plays a role in keratinocyte migration during wound healing. May play a role in cell migration and in tumor cell invasion.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Luo, Yang, et al. "Alendronate Retards the Progression of Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Degeneration in Ovariectomized Rats." Bone (2013).Read more>>
- Zhang, Chao-ying, et al. "Hydrogen sulfide suppresses the expression of MMP-8, MMP-13, and TIMP-1 in left ventricles of rats with cardiac volume overload." Acta Pharmacologica Sinica (2013).Read more>>
- Ma, Chuan, et al. (2014) "Effects of Chronic Sleep Deprivation on the Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase Pathway in the Temporomandibular Joint of Rats." PLoS ONE 9(9) (2014):e107544Read more>>
- Yang, Jinjiang, Ying Lu, and Ai Guo. "Platelet-rich plasma protects rat chondrocytes from interleukin-1β-induced apoptosis." Molecular Medicine Reports 14.5 (2016): 4075-4082.Read more>>
- Cao et al. Hypertrophic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells is suppressed by xanthotoxin via the p38‑MAPK/HDAC4 pathway. (2017) Mol.Med.Re. 16:2740-2746Read more>>
- Ou et al. Tumor microenvironment B cells increase bladder cancer metastasis via modulation of the IL-8/androgen receptor (AR)/MMPs signals. (2015) Oncotarge. 6:26065-78Read more>>
- Sasono B et al. The Effect of Estrogen on Type 2 Collagen Levels in the Joint Cartilage of Post-Menopausal Murine Subjects. Journal of Hard Tissue Biology.2019 28(3):245-250Read more>>
- Xiaoxia Haoet al. Effects of body weight\supported treadmill training on cartilage\subchondral bone unit in the rat model of post\traumatic osteoarthritis. J Orthop Res. 2020 Jun 30.Read more>>
- Yan Sun. et al. Hsa_circ_0045714 induced by eupatilin has a potential to promote fracture healing. Biofactors. 2021 Jan 25Read more>>
- Jihang Dai. et al. Glabridin inhibits osteoarthritis development by protecting chondrocytes against oxidative stress, apoptosis and promoting mTOR mediated autophagy. Life Sci. 2021 Mar;268:118992Read more>>
- Pinar Yuce. et al. Effects of Intra-Articular Resveratrol Injections on Cartilage Destruction and Synovial Inflammation in Experimental Temporomandibular Joint Osteoarthritis. J Oral Maxil Surg. 2021 Feb;79:344.e1Read more>>
- Kai Zhao. et al. Rhizoma drynariae total flavonoids inhibit the inflammatory response and matrix degeneration via MAPK pathway in a rat degenerative cervical intervertebral disc model. Biomed Pharmacother. 2021 Jun;138:111466Read more>>
- Quan Zhang. et al. Intra-articular injection of human umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells ameliorates monosodium iodoacetate-induced osteoarthritis in rats by inhibiting cartilage degradation and inflammation. Bone Joint Res. 2021 Mar; 10(3): 226C236Read more>>
- Xia Liu. et al. The adipokine orosomucoid alleviates adipose tissue fibrosis via the AMPK pathway. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2021 Apr;:1-9Read more>>
- Zhang Shuwen. et al. Quercetin Alleviates Intervertebral Disc Degeneration by Modulating p38 MAPK-Mediated Autophagy. Biomed Res Int. 2021;2021:6631562Read more>>
- Ling-hua Chang. et al. Cyclooxygenase-2 regulates PTHrP transcription in human articular chondrocytes and is involved in the pathophysiology of osteoarthritis in rats. J Orthop Transl. 2021 Sep;30:16Read more>>
- Jinjiang Yang. et al. Platelet-rich plasma attenuates interleukin-1-induced apoptosis and inflammation in chondrocytes through targeting hypoxia-inducible factor-2. Tissue Cell. 2021 Sep;:101646Read more>>
- Yang, Jiashu. et al. m6A-mediated upregulation of AC008 promotes osteoarthritis progression through the miR-328-3p?AQP1/ANKH axis. Exp Mol Med. 2021 Nov;:1-12Read more>>
- Hou, Yonghui. et al. Nonwoven-based gelatin/polycaprolactone membrane loaded with ERK inhibitor U0126 for treatment of tendon defects. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2022 Dec;13(1):1-11Read more>>
- Yin Zhuang. et al. Exosomes Secreted by Nucleus Pulposus Stem Cells Derived From Degenerative Intervertebral Disc Exacerbate Annulus Fibrosus Cell Degradation via Let-7b-5p. Front Mol Biosci. 2021; 8: 766115Read more>>
- Zhang, Hongfei. et al. Parathyroid Hormone (134) Attenuates Cartilage Degradation and Preserves Subchondral Bone Micro-architecture in Rats with Patella Baja-Induced-Patellofemoral Joint Osteoarthritis. Calcified Tissue Int. 2022 Feb;:1-9Read more>>
- Li Zheng. et al. Metformin Ameliorates Senescence of Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Attenuates Osteoarthritis Progression via the AMPK-Dependent Autophagy Pathway. OXID MED CELL LONGEV. 2022;2022:4620254Read more>>
- Qi-Lin Lu. et al. Macrophage migration inhibitory factor takes part in the lumbar ligamentum flavum hypertrophy. MOL MED REP. 2022 Sep;26(3):1-9Read more>>
- Qun Lin. et al. Galangin ameliorates osteoarthritis progression by attenuating extracellular matrix degradation in chondrocytes via the activation of PRELP expression. EUR J PHARMACOL. 2022 Dec;936:175347Read more>>
- Chen Zhang. et al. The novel hyaluronic acid granular hydrogel attenuates osteoarthritis progression by inhibiting the TLR-2/NF-B signaling pathway through suppressing cellular senescence. BIOENG TRANSL MED. 2022 Dec;:e10475Read more>>
- Lingan Huang. et al. Zinc finger protein 521 attenuates osteoarthritis via the histone deacetylases 4 in the nucleus. BIOENGINEERED. 2022;13(6):14489-14502Read more>>
- Lei Huang. et al. miR-199a-5p Reduces Chondrocyte Hypertrophy and Attenuates Osteoarthritis Progression via the Indian Hedgehog Signal Pathway. J CLIN MED. 2023 Jan;12(4):1313Read more>>
- Sree Samanvitha Kuppa. et al. Polynucleotides Suppress Inflammation and Stimulate Matrix Synthesis in an In Vitro Cell-Based Osteoarthritis Model. INT J MOL SCI. 2023 Jan;24(15):12282Read more>>
- Depeng Fang. et al. ROS-responsive nanocomposite scaffolds for sustained releasing puerarin to achieve chondroprotection in OA rats. MATER DESIGN. 2023 Aug;:112214Read more>>
- Ling-Hua Chang. et al. Exosomes Derived from Hypoxia-Cultured Human Adipose Stem Cells Alleviate Articular Chondrocyte Inflammaging and Post-Traumatic Osteoarthritis Progression. INT J MOL SCI. 2023 Jan;24(17):13414Read more>>
Generously provided by Markus Linder from Medical University Vienna as part of the Bioss Discovery Program. Formalin-fixed, paraffin embedded, and decalcified in EDTA mouse bone labeled with Anti-MMP-13 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0575R) at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded human bladder cancer labeled with Rabbit Anti-MMP-13 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0575R) at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining\n
Human PC3 lysates probed with Rabbit Anti-MMP13 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0575R) at 1:300 overnight at 4˚C. Followed by a conjugated secondary antibody (bs-0295G-HRP) at 1:5000 for 90 min at 37˚C.
Human U2os lysates probed with Rabbit Anti-MMP13 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0575R) at 1:300 overnight at 4˚C. Followed by a conjugated secondary antibody (bs-0295G-HRP) at 1:5000 for 90 min at 37˚C.
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded rat articular cartilage labeled with Anti-MMP-13 Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0575R), Unconjugated at 1:200, followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining