KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CTGF
Purified by Protein A.
0.01M TBS(pH7.4) with 1% BSA, 0.03% Proclin300 and 50% Glycerol.
Shipped at 4C. Store at -20C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Major connective tissue mitoattractant secreted by vascular endothelial cells. Promotes proliferation and differentiation of chondrocytes. Mediates heparin- and divalent cation-dependent cell adhesion in many cell types including fibroblasts, myofibroblasts, endothelial and epithelial cells. Enhances fibroblast growth factor-induced DNA synthesis.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Tian, Yanyan, et al. "Effects of vitamin D on renal fibrosis in diabetic nephropathy model rats." International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology 7.6 (2014): 3028-3037.Read more>>
- Ciamporcero, E., et al. "YAP activation protects urothelial cell carcinoma from treatment-induced DNA damage." Oncogene (2015).Read more>>
- Al-hamilly, Nadia Saeed, et al. "Biological roles of KGF, CTGF and TGF-β in cyclosporine-A-and phenytoin-induced gingival overgrowth: A comparative experimental animal study." Archives of oral biology 66 (2016): 38-43.Read more>>
- Gendron, David R., et al. "FTY720 promotes pulmonary fibrosis when administered during the remodelling phase following a bleomycin-induced lung injury." Pulmonary Pharmacology & Therapeutics (2017).Read more>>
- He, Hongying, et al. "Carbamylated erythropoietin ameliorates cardiomyopathy via ERK (44/42) activation in rats with diabetic cardiomyopathy." Int J Clin Exp Med 10.10 (2017): 14213-14222.Read more>>
- Han et al. MicroRNA-145 Inhibits Cell Migration and Invasion and Regulates Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition (EMT) by Targeting Connective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) in Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma. (2016) Med.Sci.Moni. 22:3925-3934Read more>>
- Guo et al. High-salt intake suppressed microRNA-133a expression in Dahl SS rat myocardium. (2014) Int.J.Mol.Sc. 15:10794-805Read more>>
- Ciamporcero et al. YAP activation protects urothelial cell carcinoma from treatment-induced DNA damage. (2016) Oncogene. 35:1541-53Read more>>
- Zhang et al. Apelin-13 protects against myocardial infarction-induced myocardial fibrosis. (2016) Mol.Med.Rep. 13:5262-8Read more>>
- Chi et al. Transdermal estrogen gel and oral aspirin combination therapy improves fertility prognosis via the promotion of endometrial receptivity in moderate to severe intrauterine adhesion. (2018) Mol.Med.Rep. 17:6337-6344Read more>>
- Deng Z et al. Dabigatran ameliorates airway smooth muscle remodeling in asthma by modulating Yes\associated protein. J Cell Mol Med. 2020 Jul;24(14):8179-8193.Read more>>
- Yu Guo. et al. RepSox effectively promotes the induced differentiation of sheep fibroblasts into adipocytes via the inhibition of the TGF?1/Smad pathway. Int J Mol Med. 2021 Aug;48(2):1-13Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded human laryngeal cancer labeled Anti-CTGF Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0743R) at 1:200, followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded rat heart tissue labeled Anti-CTGF Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0743R) at 1:200, followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Mouse lung lysate probed with Anti-CTGF Polyclonal Antibody (bs-0743R) at 1:300 overnight in 4˚C. Followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody (bs-0295G-HRP) at 1:5000 90min in 37˚C.