KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from rat Thy-1
Purified by Protein A.
0.01M TBS(pH7.4) with 1% BSA, 0.03% Proclin300 and 50% Glycerol.
Shipped at 4C. Store at -20C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
May play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Predicted Cross Reactive Species:
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Di Tomo, Pamela, et al. "Calcium Sensing Receptor Expression in Ovine Amniotic Fluid Mesenchymal Stem Cells and the Potential Role of R-568 during Osteogenic Differentiation."?PloS one?8.9 (2013): e73816.Read more>>
- Wang, Kai, et al. "Over-expression of Mash1 improves the GABAergic differentiation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells< i> in vitro</i>." Brain Research Bulletin (2013).Read more>>
- Long, Qianfa, et al. "Genetically engineered bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells improve functional outcome in a rat model of epilepsy." Brain Research (2013).Read more>>
- Yu, Xian-huan, et al. "Clinicopathological characteristics of 20 cases of hepatocellular carcinoma with bile duct tumor thrombi." Digestive diseases and sciences 56.1 (2011): 252-259.Read more>>
- Zhou, Hao, et al. "Exendin-4 enhances the migration of adipose-derived stem cells to neonatal rat ventricular cardiomyocyte-derived conditioned medium via the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/Akt-stromal cell-derived factor-1α/CXC chemokine receptor 4 pathway." Molecular Medicine Reports.Read more>>
- Chen, Guobao, et al. "3D Scaffolds with Different Stiffness but Same Microstructure for Bone Tissue Engineering." ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces (2015).Read more>>
- Tepekoy, Filiz, et al. "CD90 and CD105 expression in the mouse ovary and testis at different stages of postnatal development." Reproductive Biology(2015).Read more>>
- Long, Q., et al. "Bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell transplantation improves cognitive impairment via up-regulation of hippocampal GABAergic system in a rat model of chronic cerebral hypoperfusion." Neuroscience (2015).Read more>>
- Zhang, Ying, et al. "Exendin-4 promotes proliferation of adipose-derived stem cells through ERK and JNK signaling pathways." In Vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology-Animal (2016): 1-9.Read more>>
- Vansandt, Lindsey M., et al. "Conservation of spermatogonial stem cell marker expression in undifferentiated felid spermatogonia." Theriogenology(2016).Read more>>
- Zeng, Biao, et al. "Increased expression of importin13 in endometriosis and endometrial carcinoma." Medical Science Monitor 18.6 (2012): CR361-CR367.Read more>>
- Scott, Erin M., et al. "Early histopathologic changes in the retina and optic nerve in canine primary angle‐closure glaucoma." Veterinary ophthalmology16.s1 (2013): 79-86.Read more>>
- Gstraunthaler, Gerhard, et al. "Human platelet lysates successfully replace fetal bovine serum in adipose-derived adult stem cell culture." Journal of Advanced Biotechnology and Bioengineering 2.1 (2014): 1-11.Read more>>
- Utomo, Pamudji, et al. "Decreasing SDF1-CXCR4 Expression after Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells (ASCS) Treatment Combined with Freeze-Dried Amniotic Membrane Wrapping in Rat Sciatic Nerve Injury." International Journal of ChemTech Research.Read more>>
- Ma, Caiyun, et al. "Cryopreservation and multipotential characteristics evaluation of a novel type of mesenchymal stem cells derived from Small Tailed Han Sheep fetal lung tissue." Cryobiology (2017).Read more>>
- Zhan, Fu‐Liang, Xin‐Yang Liu, and Xing‐Bo Wang. "The Role of MicroRNA‐143‐5p in the Differentiation of Dental Pulp Stem Cells into Odontoblasts by Targeting Runx2 via the OPG/RANKL Signaling Pathway." Journal of Cellular Biochemistry (2017).Read more>>
- Fu et al. Yi Guan Jian decoction may enhance hepatic differentiation of bone marrow‑derived mesenchymal stem cells via SDF‑1 in vitro. (2017) Mol.Med.Re. 16:2511-2521Read more>>
- Zhu et al. Effects of neuritin on the differentiation of bone marrow‑derived mesenchymal stem cells into neuron‑like cells. (2017) Mol.Med.Re. 16:3201-3207Read more>>
- Gao et al. Common expression of stemness molecular markers and early cardiac transcription factors in human Wharton's jelly-derived mesenchymal stem cells and embryonic stem cells. (2013) Cell.Transplan. 22:1883-900Read more>>
- Long et al. Mash1-dependent Notch Signaling Pathway Regulates GABAergic Neuron-Like Differentiation from Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells. (2017) Aging.Di. 8:301-313Read more>>
- Fu et al. Ex Vivo Stromal Cell-Derived Factor 1-Mediated Differentiation of Mouse Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells into Hepatocytes Is Enhanced by Chinese Medicine Yiguanjian Drug-Containing Serum. (2016) Evid.Based.Complement.Alternat.Me. 2016:7380439Read more>>
- Li et al. Perichondrium mesenchymal stem cells inhibit the growth of breast cancer cells via the DKK-1/Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway. (2016) Oncol.Rep. 36:936-44Read more>>
- Zhan et al. The Role of MicroRNA-143-5p in the Differentiation of Dental Pulp Stem Cells into Odontoblasts by Targeting Runx2 via the OPG/RANKL Signaling Pathway. (2018) J.Cell.Biochem. 119:536-546Read more>>
- Zhang C et al. CXCR4-Overexpressing Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells Enhance Protection against Radiation-Induced Lung Injury. Stem Cells Int. 2019 Feb 5;2019:2457082. Read more>>
- Jin J et al. Exosome secreted from adipose-derived stem cells attenuates diabetic nephropathy by promoting autophagy flux and inhibiting apoptosis in podocyte.Stem Cell Res Ther. 2019 Mar 15;10(1):95. Read more>>
- Rocha AR et al. Immunophenotyping, plasticity tests and nanotagging of stem cells derived from adipose tissue of wild rodent agouti (Dasyprocta prymnolopha). Arq. Bras. Med. Vet. Zootec.,71(5): 1571-1581, 2019.Read more>>
- "Chen F et al. The biological characteristics of sheep umbilical cord mesenchymal stem cells.Can J Vet Res. 2018 Jul;82(3):216-224."Read more>>
- Gao Y et al. Induction of autophagy protects human dental pulp cells from lipopolysaccharide‑induced pyroptotic cell death. Exp Ther Med. 2020 Mar;19(3):2202-2210.Read more>>
- Chen YQ et al. Epothilone B prevents lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory osteolysis through suppressing osteoclastogenesis via STAT3 signaling pathway. Aging (Albany NY) . 2020 Jun 11;12. Read more>>
- Feng T et al. Melatonin Protects Goat Spermatogonial Stem Cells against Oxidative Damage during Cryopreservation by Improving Antioxidant Capacity and Inhibiting Mitochondrial Apoptosis PathwayOxid Med Cell Longev.2020 Dec 31;2020:5954635.Read more>>
- Jipeng Jiang. et al. Implantation of regenerative complexes in traumatic brain injury canine models enhances the reconstruction of neural networks and motor function recovery. Theranostics. 2021; 11(2): 768C788Read more>>
- ill T.V. Duong. et al. A liquid biopsy for detecting circulating mesothelial precursor cells: A new biomarker for diagnosis and prognosis in mesothelioma. Ebiomedicine. 2020 Nov;61:103031Read more>>
- Chunxia Chen. et al. HIF/Ca2+/NO/ROS is critical in roxadustat treating bone fracture by stimulating the proliferation and migration of BMSCs. Life Sci. 2021 Jan;264:118684Read more>>
- Heli Zhang. et al. FN1 promotes chondrocyte differentiation and collagen production via TGF-/PI3K/Akt pathway in mice with femoral fracture. Gene. 2021 Feb;769:145253Read more>>
- Jianqiang Zhao. et al. In vitro facilitating role of polygonatum sibiricum polysaccharide in osteogenic differentiation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells from patients with multiple myeloma. 2021 Apr 23Read more>>
- Jingchuan Sun. et al. Long noncoding RNA AC092155 facilitates osteogenic differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells through the miR-143-3p/STMN1 axis. 2021 May 15Read more>>
- Xuejun Dai. et al. Comparison of the differentiation abilities of bone marrow?derived mesenchymal stem cells and adipose?derived mesenchymal stem cells toward nucleus pulposus?like cells in three?dimensional culture. Exp Ther Med. 2021 Sep;22(3):1-9Read more>>
- Jiaqiang Deng. et al. Curcumin Alleviates the Senescence of Canine Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells during In Vitro Expansion by Activating the Autophagy Pathway. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 Jan;22(21):11356Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded rat brain tissue labeled with Anti-Thy-1/CD90/ Thy1.1 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0778R) at 1:200, followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Mouse brain lysates probed with CD90 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-0778R) at 1:300 dilution and 4˚C overnight incubation. Followed by conjugated secondary antibody incubation at 1:10000 for 60 min at 37˚C.