KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse CD14
Purified by Protein A.
0.01M TBS(pH7.4) with 1% BSA, 0.03% Proclin300 and 50% Glycerol.
Shipped at 4C. Store at -20C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
In concert with LBP, binds to monomeric lipopolysaccharide and delivers it to the MD-2/TLR4 complex, thereby mediating the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Acts via MyD88, TIRAP and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. Up-regulates cell surface molecules, including adhesion molecules (By similarity).
Predicted Cross Reactive Species:
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Chen, Xiaoming, et al. " Sargassum fusiforme polysaccharide activates nuclear factor kappa-B (NF-κB) and induces cytokine production via Toll-like receptors." Carbohydrate Polymers (2014).Read more>>
- Chen, Yen‐Ta, et al. "Melatonin Treatment further Improves Adipose‐Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy for Acute Interstitial Cystitis in Rat." Journal of Pineal Research (2014).Read more>>
- Nau, Christoph, et al. "Alteration of Masquelets induced membrane characteristics by different kinds of antibiotic enriched bone cement in a critical size defect model in the rats femur." Injury (2015).Read more>>
- Richards, J., et al. "DNA Methylation Signature of Post-injury Neointimal Cells During Vascular Remodeling in the Rat Balloon Injury Model." Mol Biol5.164 (2016): 2.Read more>>
- Sun, Bing, et al. "Tight junction proteins and gap junction proteins play important roles in high fat dietary atherosclerosis pathogenesis." Int J Clin Exp Pathol 9.8 (2016): 7969-7976.Read more>>
- "Utomo, Pamudji, et al. ""Decreasing SDF1-CXCR4 Expression after Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells (ASCS) Treatment Combined with Freeze-Dried Amniotic Membrane Wrapping in Rat Sciatic Nerve Injury."" International Journal of ChemTech Research. "Read more>>
- Sun, Cheuk-Kwan, et al. "Melatonin treatment enhances therapeutic effects of exosomes against acute liver ischemia-reperfusion injury." Am J Transl Res 9.4 (2017): 1543-1560.Read more>>
- Kulhankova, Katarina, et al. "The Superantigen Toxic Shock Syndrome Toxin-1 Alters Human Aortic Endothelial Cell Function." Infection and immunity (2017): IAI-00848.Read more>>
- Chang et al. Enhanced protection against renal ischemia-reperfusion injury with combined melatonin and exendin-4 in a rodent model. (2016) Exp.Biol.Med.(Maywood. 241:1588-602Read more>>
- Lee et al. Xenogeneic human umbilical cord-derived mesenchymal stem cells reduce mortality in rats with acute respiratory distress syndrome complicated by sepsis. (2017) Oncotarge. 8:45626-45642Read more>>
- Sung et al. Melatonin attenuated brain death tissue extract-induced cardiac damage by suppressing DAMP signaling. (2018) Oncotarget. 9:3531-3548Read more>>
- Fei X et al. Papain Ameliorates the MPAs Formation-Mediated Activation of Monocytes by Inhibiting Cox-2 Expression via Regulating the MAPKs and PI3K/Akt Signal Pathway.(2018) Biomed Res Int.Oct 16;2018:3632084.Read more>>
- Liu Y et al. Isolation and characterization of ovine monocyte-derived macrophages from peripheral blood.(2018)Vet Immunol Immunopathol. Nov;205:83-92. Read more>>
- Sahiner et al. Impact of intravesical hyaluronic acid treatment on bladder inflammation in interstitial cystitis rat model. (2018) Int.Braz.J.Urol. 44:1014-1022Read more>>
- Luo Y et al. MCC950 attenuated early brain injury by suppressing NLRP3 inflammasome after experimental SAH in rats. Brain Res Bull. 2019 Mar;146:320-326. Read more>>
- "Liu GZ et al. Aldosterone stimulation mediates cardiac metabolism remodeling via Sirt1/AMPK signaling in canine model.Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 2019 Mar 9."Read more>>
- Zhao F et al. Hypoxia Preconditioned Adipose Derived Endothelial Progenitor Cells Promote Bladder Augmentation. Tissue Eng Part A. 2019 Jun 26.Read more>>
- Sheu JJ et al. Therapeutic effects of adipose derived fresh stromal vascular fraction-containing stem cellsversus cultured adipose derived mesenchymal stem cells on rescuing heart function in rat after acute myocardial infarction. Am J Transl Res. 2019 Jan 15;11(1):67-86. eCollection 2019.Read more>>
- Ma WJ et al. Biliary antibiotics irrigation for E. coli-induced chronic proliferative cholangitis and hepatolithiasis: A pathophysiological study in rabbits. Clin Res Hepatol Gastroenterol. 2019 Aug 13. pii: S2210-7401(19)30173-1.Read more>>
- Luca Muzioet al. Retromer stabilization results in neuroprotection in a model of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. Nat Commun. 2020 Jul 31;11(1):3848.Read more>>
- Sheung-Fat Koet al. Hepatic 31P\magnetic resonance spectroscopy identified the impact of melatonin\pretreated mitochondria in acute liver ischaemia\reperfusion injury. J Cell Mol Med. 2020 Sep;24(17):10088-10099.Read more>>
- Feng Y et al. Long noncoding RNA HOXA-AS2 functions as an oncogene by binding to EZH2 and suppressing LATS2 in acute myeloid leukemia (AML)Cell Death Dis.2020 Dec 2;11(12):1025.Read more>>
- Zhao Yuxin. et al. IL-1 Receptor Antagonist Protects the Osteogenesis Capability of Gingival-Derived Stem/Progenitor Cells under Inflammatory Microenvironment Induced by Porphyromonas gingivalis Lipopolysaccharides. Stem Cells Int. 2021;2021:6638575Read more>>
- Kun-Chen Lin. et al. Xenogeneic and Allogeneic Mesenchymal Stem Cells Effectively Protect the Lung Against Ischemia-reperfusion Injury Through Downregulating the Inflammatory, Oxidative Stress, and Autophagic Signaling Pathways in Rat:. Cell Transplant. 2020;()Read more>>
- Jingyu Liu. et al. Low\energy shock wave pretreatment recruit circulating endothelial progenitor cells to attenuate renal ischaemia reperfusion injury. J Cell Mol Med. 2020 Sep;24(18):10589-10603Read more>>
- Yao Li. et al. Overexpression of Toll-like receptor 4 contributes to the internalization and elimination of Escherichia coli in sheep by enhancing caveolae-dependent endocytosis. J Anim Sci Biotechno. 2021 Dec;12(1):1-16Read more>>
Mouse lung lysates probed with Rabbit Anti-CD14 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-1192R) at 1:300 overnight at 4˚C. Followed by a conjugated secondary antibody (bs-0295G-HRP) at 1:5000 for 90 min at 37˚C.
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded human lung carcinoma labeled with Anti-CD14 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-1192R) at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Lane 1: Human Siha cell lysates; Lane 2: Human A549 cell lysates; Lane 3: Human HepG2 cell lysates probed with CD14 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-1192R) at 1:1000 dilution and 4°C overnight incubation. Followed by conjugated secondary antibody incubation at 1:20000 for 60 min at 37˚C.
Paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin embedded (human lung carcinoma); Antigen retrieval by boiling in sodium citrate buffer (pH6.0) for 15min; Block endogenous peroxidase by 3% hydrogen peroxide for 20 minutes; Blocking buffer (normal goat serum) at 37°C for 30min; Antibody incubation with (CD14) Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-1192R) at 1:200 overnight at 4°C, followed by operating according to SP Kit(Rabbit) (sp-0023) instructionsand DAB staining.