Aggrecan core protein 1
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Aggrecan core protein
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide.
Store at -20°C for 12 months..
This proteoglycan is a major component of extracellular matrix of cartilagenous tissues. A major function of this protein is to resist compression in cartilage. It binds avidly to hyaluronic acid via an N-terminal globular region.
Predicted Molecular Weight:
Cross Reactive Species:
Predicted Cross Reactive Species:
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Lei, Ming, et al. "Mesenchymal stem cell characteristics of dental pulp and periodontal ligament stem cells after< i> in vivo</i> transplantation." Biomaterials (2014).Read more>>
- Shi, Yang, et al. "Hypoxia combined with spheroid culture improves cartilage specific function in chondrocytes." Integrative Biology (2015).Read more>>
- Liu, Yong, et al. "Lentivirus-mediated TGF-β3, CTGF and TIMP1 gene transduction as a gene therapy for intervertebral disc degeneration in an in vivo rabbit model." Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine.Read more>>
- Zhao, Yangfei, et al. "Effect of Choline on the Composition and Degradation Enzyme of Extracellular Matrix of Mice Chondrocytes Exposed to Fluoride."Biological Trace Element Research (2016): 1-7.Read more>>
- Hu, Ming‐Hsiao, et al. "Optimization of Puncture Injury to Rat Caudal Disc for Mimicking Early Degeneration of Intervertebral Disc." Journal of Orthopaedic Research (2017).Read more>>
- Xu, Xilin, et al. "Danshen attenuates osteoarthritis-related cartilage degeneration through inhibition of NF-κB signaling pathway in vivo and in vitro." Biochemistry and Cell Biology (2017).Read more>>
- Ren et al. Treatment of rabbit intervertebral disc degeneration with co-transfection by adeno-associated virus-mediated SOX9 and osteogenic protein-1 double genes in vivo. (2013) Int.J.Mol.Me. 32:1063-8Read more>>
- Yang et al. miR-1307-3p suppresses the chondrogenic differentiation of human adipose-derived stem cells by targeting BMPR2. (2018) Int.J.Mol.Med. 42:3115-3124Read more>>
- Zhou H et al.Leukemia inhibitory factor promotes extracellular matrix synthesis in degenerative nucleus pulposus cells via MAPK-ERK1/2 signaling pathway.(2018)Biochem Biophys Res Commun;507(1-4):253-2Read more>>
- Zhao R et al. Interleukin-1 receptor antagonist protein (IL-1Ra) and miR-140 overexpression via pNNS-conjugated chitosan-mediated gene transfer enhances the repair of full-thickness cartilage defects in a rabbit model. Bone Joint Res. 2019 Apr 2;8(3):165-178.Read more>>
- Wang Y et al. Ryanodine receptor 1 mediated dexamethasone-induced chondrodysplasia in fetal rats. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Cell Res. 2020 Oct;1867(10):118791.Read more>>
- Kai Zhao. et al. Rhizoma drynariae total flavonoids inhibit the inflammatory response and matrix degeneration via MAPK pathway in a rat degenerative cervical intervertebral disc model. Biomed Pharmacother. 2021 Jun;138:111466Read more>>
- J. Song. et al. Proteomics analysis of hip articular cartilage identifies differentially expressed proteins associated with osteonecrosis of the femoral head. Osteoarthr Cartilage. 2021 ApRead more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded rat synovial tissue labeled with Anti-Aggrecan1 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-1223R) followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded mouse embryo labeled with Anti-Aggrecan1 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-1223R) at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining