Integrin Alpha V + Beta 3
KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Integrin Alpha V + Beta 3
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for 12 months.
ITAGV encodes integrin alpha chain V. Integrins are heterodimeric integral membrane proteins composed of an alpha chain and a beta chain. The I-domain containing integrin alpha V undergoes post-translational cleavage to yield disulfide-linked heavy and light chains, that combine with multiple integrin beta chains to form different integrins. Among the known associating beta chains (beta chains 1,3,5,6, and 8; 'ITGB1', 'ITGB3', 'ITGB5', 'ITGB6', and 'ITGB8'), each can interact with extracellular matrix ligands; the alpha V beta 3 integrin, perhaps the most studied of these, is referred to as the Vitronectin receptor (VNR). In addition to adhesion, many integrins are known to facilitate signal transduction. The ITGB3 protein product is the integrin beta chain beta 3. Integrins are integral cell-surface proteins composed of an alpha chain and a beta chain. A given chain may combine with multiple partners resulting in different integrins. Integrin beta 3 is found along with the alpha IIb chain in platelets. Integrins are known to participate in cell adhesion as well as cell-surface mediated signalling.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Mondal, Goutam, Sugata Barui, and Arabinda Chaudhuri. "The relationship between the cyclic-RGDfK ligand and αvβ3 integrin receptor." Biomaterials (2013).Read more>>
- Jiang, Lei, et al. "64Cu-Labeled Divalent Cystine Knot Peptide for Imaging Carotid Atherosclerotic Plaques." Journal of Nuclear Medicine (2015): jnumed-115.Read more>>
- Chen, Ming, et al. "Periostin activates pathways involved in epithelial-mesenchymal transition in adamantinomatous craniopharyngioma." Journal of the Neurological Sciences (2015).Read more>>
- Nande, Rounak Paramjeet, "Investigation Of Ultrasound Targeted Microbubbles As A Therapeutic Gene Delivery System For Prostate Cancer" (2015). Theses, Dissertations and Capstones. Paper 915.Read more>>
- Chen, Li, and David R. Brigstock. "Integrins and heparan sulfate proteoglycans on hepatic stellate cells (HSC) are novel receptors for HSC‐derived exosomes." FEBS letters (2016).Read more>>
- Bian, Qin, et al. "Mechanosignaling activation of TGFβ maintains intervertebral disc homeostasis." Bone Research 5 (2017): 17008Read more>>
- Li, Yin, Lin Xiong, and Jianping Gong. "Lyn kinase enhanced hepatic fibrosis by modulating the activation of hepatic stellate cells." Am J Transl Res 9.6 (2017): 2865-2877.Read more>>
- Chen, Li, et al. "Pathways of production and delivery of hepatocyte exosomes." Journal of Cell Communication and Signaling (2017): 1-15.Read more>>
- Zhang, Yingying, et al. "Synthesis and Bioevaluation of Iodine-131 Directly Labeled Cyclic RGD-PEGylated Gold Nanorods for Tumor-Targeted Imaging." Contrast Media & Molecular Imaging 2017 (2017).Read more>>
- Li et al. Effects of Cationic Microbubble Carrying CD/TK Double Suicide Gene and αVβ3 Integrin Antibody in Human Hepatocellular Carcinoma HepG2 Cells. (2016) PLoS.On. 11:e0158592Read more>>
- Ma et al. Phosphatidylserine-mediated platelet clearance by endothelium decreases platelet aggregates and procoagulant activity in sepsis. (2017) Sci.Rep. 7:4978Read more>>
- Shimojo et al. Tenascin-C may accelerate cardiac fibrosis by activating macrophages via the integrin αVβ3/nuclear factor-κB/interleukin-6 axis. (2015) Hypertension. 66:757-66Read more>>
- Yan et al. (99m)Tc-3P-RGD2 molecular imaging targeting integrin α v β 3 in head and neck squamous cancer xenograft. (2015) J.Radioanal.Nucl.Chem. 304:1171-1177Read more>>
- Jiang L et al. Detecting Vulnerable Atherosclerotic Plaques by 68Ga-Labeled Divalent Cystine Knot Peptide. Mol Pharm. 2019 Mar 4;16(3):1350-1357. Read more>>
- Wong L et al. Substrate Stiffness Directs Diverging Vascular Fates. Acta Biomater. 2019 Jul 19. pii: S1742-7061(19)30519-7.Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded rat brain labeled with Rabbit Anti Integrin Alpha V + Beta 3 (CD51+CD61)Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-1310R) at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
MCF-7 cells probed with Rabbit Anti-Integrin Alpha V + Beta 3 (CD51+CD61) Polyclonal Antibody (bs-1310R) at 1:100 for 60 minutes at room temperature followed by Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) Alexa Fluor 488 Conjugated Secondary Antibody.
Human U937 probed with \tIntegrin Alpha V + Beta 3 Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-1310R ) at 0.2ug for 30 minutes followed by incubation with a PE Conjugated secondary (green) for 30 minutes compared to control cells (blue), secondary only (light blue) and isotype control (orange).