KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse CXCL10
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide.
Store at -20°C for 12 months..
In addition to its role as a proinflammatory cytokine, may participate in T-cell effector function and perhaps T-cell development.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Li, Yu-Tung, Tomoyuki Nishikawa, and Yasufumi Kaneda. "Platelet-cytokine Complex Suppresses Tumour Growth by Exploiting Intratumoural Thrombin-dependent Platelet Aggregation." Scientific Reports 6 (2016): 25077.Read more>>
- Djamiatun, Kis, et al. "Annona muricata modulate brain-CXCL10 expression during cerebral malaria phase." IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Vol. 55. No. 1. IOP Publishing, 2017.Read more>>
- Iversen, Marie B., et al. "An innate antiviral pathway acting before interferons at epithelial surfaces." Nature immunology (2015).Read more>>
- Clancy-Thompson, Eleanor, et al. "Melanoma induces, and adenosine suppresses, CXCR3-cognate chemokine production and T-cell infiltration of lungs bearing metastatic-like disease." Cancer immunology research 3.8 (2015): 956-967.Read more>>
- Henschel et al. Modulation of the diet and gastrointestinal microbiota normalizes systemic inflammation and β-cell chemokine expression associated with autoimmune diabetes susceptibility. (2018) PLoS.One. 13:e0190351Read more>>
- Lee et al. Establishment of a chronic obstructive pulmonary disease mouse model based on the elapsed time after LPS intranasal instillation. (2018) Lab.Anim.Res. 34:01-OctRead more>>
- Günther et al. Defective removal of ribonucleotides from DNA promotes systemic autoimmunity. (2015) J.Clin.Invest. 125:413-24Read more>>
- Kang et al. Tissue-Specific Regulation of p38α-Mediated Inflammation in Con A-Induced Acute Liver Damage. (2015) J.Immunol. 194:4759-66Read more>>
- Yang R et al. Cordycepin Attenuates IFN-γ-Induced Macrophage IP-10 and Mig Expressions by Inhibiting STAT1 Activity in CFA-Induced Inflammation Mice Model. Inflammation. 2019 Dec 23.Read more>>
- Manuel Z et al. Blocking PDGF-CC signaling ameliorates multiple sclerosis-like neuroinflammation by inhibiting disruption of the bloodCbrain barrierSci Rep.2020 Dec 24;10(1):22383.Read more>>
- Hu Sun. et al. Study on the relationship between CXCR3 and its ligands and tubal tuberculosis. Life Sci. 2021 May;272:119047Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded rat lung labeled with Anti-CXCL10 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-1502R) at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
Raw264.7 cells were fixed with 4% PFA for 10min at room temperature,permeabilized with 0.1% PBST for 20 min at room temperature, and incubated in 5% BSA blocking buffer for 30 min at room temperature. Cells were then stained with CXCL10 Polyclonal Antibody(bs-1502R)at 1:100 dilution in blocking buffer and incubated for 30 min at room temperature, washed twice with 2%BSA in PBS, followed by secondary antibody incubation for 40 min at room temperature. Acquisitions of 20,000 events were performed. Cells stained with primary antibody (green), and isotype control (orange).