KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse CD34
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide.
Store at -20°C for 12 months.
Possible adhesion molecule with a role in early hematopoiesis by mediating the attachment of stem cells to the bone marrow extracellular matrix or directly to stromal cells. Could act as a scaffold for the attachment of lineage specific glycans, allowing stem cells to bind to lectins expressed by stromal cells or other marrow components. Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins (By similarity).
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Xu, Hong-Wu, et al. "The expression of cytoglobin as a prognostic factor in gliomas: a retrospective analysis of 88 patients." BMC cancer 13.1 (2013): 247.Read more>>
- Wang, Kai, et al. "Over-expression of Mash1 improves the GABAergic differentiation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells< i> in vitro</i>." Brain Research Bulletin (2013).Read more>>
- Long, Qianfa, et al. "Genetically engineered bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells improve functional outcome in a rat model of epilepsy." Brain Research (2013).Read more>>
- Li, Guanghui, et al. "Coculture of peripheral blood CD34+ cell and mesenchymal stem cell sheets increase the formation of bone in calvarial critical-size defects in rabbits." British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (2013).Read more>>
- Kang, J‐S., et al. "The effect of CD34+ cell‐containing autologous platelet‐rich plasma injection on pattern hair loss: a preliminary study." Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (2012).Read more>>
- Gao, Qian, et al. "Expression pattern of embryonic stem cell markers in DFAT cells and ADSCs." Molecular biology reports 39.5 (2012): 5791-5804.Read more>>
- Zhang, Anli, et al. "Augmented inhibition of angiogenesis by combination of HER2 antibody chA21 and trastuzumab in human ovarian carcinoma xenograft." Journal of ovarian research 3.1 (2010): 1-8.Read more>>
- Gierloff, M., et al. "In vitro comparison of different carrier materials with rat bone marrow MSCs." Clinical Oral Investigations (2013): 1-13.Read more>>
- Yu, Zhenhai, et al. "Sonic hedgehog and retinoic acid induce bone marrow-derived stem cells to differentiate into glutamatergic neural cells." Journal of Immunoassay and Immunochemistry (2014).Read more>>
- Ye, Gongjie, et al. "Effects of Ca2+-activated potassium and inward rectifier potassium channel on the differentiation of endothelial progenitor cells from human peripheral blood." Molecular Biology Reports (2014): 1-11.Read more>>
- Erbas, O., et al. "Nephro-protective effect of granulocyte colony-stimulating factor in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats." Biotechnic & Histochemistry (2014): 1-9.Read more>>
- Kuang, Chun-yan, et al. "Schlafen 1 Inhibits the Proliferation and Tube Formation of Endothelial Progenitor Cells." PLOS ONE 9.10 (2014): e109711.Read more>>
- Zhou, Hao, et al. "Exendin-4 enhances the migration of adipose-derived stem cells to neonatal rat ventricular cardiomyocyte-derived conditioned medium via the phosphoinositide 3-kinase/Akt-stromal cell-derived factor-1α/CXC chemokine receptor 4 pathway." Molecular Medicine Reports.Read more>>
- Wang, Yu, et al. "Irradiation alters the differentiation potential of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells." Molecular medicine reports (2015).Read more>>
- Zhang, Zhaoxin, and Lei Lv. "Effect of local insulin injection on wound vascularization in patients with diabetic foot ulcer." Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine (2016).Read more>>
- Wu, Ziheng, et al. "Enhancement of the Anti-Apoptotic and Angiogenic Properties of Bone Marrow-Derived Endothelial Progenitor Cells by Bcl-2 Gene Transfer in Rats." Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering 5.11 (2015): 895-903.Read more>>
- Ji-wei, Hu, et al. "Effects of Mfn2 Gene Overexpression on EGFR Expression and Angiogenesis of a Heterologous Graft Model for Human Breast Infiltrating Duct Carcinoma in Nude Mice." American Journal of Cancer Prevention 3.6 (2015): 117-121.Read more>>
- Shimizu, Takayoshi, et al. "Bioactivity of sol–gel-derived TiO 2 coating on polyetheretherketone: In vitro and in vivo studies." Acta Biomaterialia (2016).Read more>>
- Zhang, Ying, et al. "Exendin-4 promotes proliferation of adipose-derived stem cells through ERK and JNK signaling pathways." In Vitro Cellular & Developmental Biology-Animal (2016): 1-9.Read more>>
- He, Yangyan, et al. "Sustained Release of Stromal Cell-Derived Factor-1α from Injectable Hydrogels in Combination with Endothelial Progenitor Cells Effectively Promotes Neovascularization in Ischemic Diabetic Rats." Journal of Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering 6.2 (2016): 134-140.Read more>>
- Zeng, Biao, et al. "Increased expression of importin13 in endometriosis and endometrial carcinoma." Medical Science Monitor 18.6 (2012): CR361-CR367.Read more>>
- Roan, Jun-Neng, et al. "Exendin-4, a glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor analogue, accelerates diabetic wound healing." Journal of Surgical Research(2016).Read more>>
- Shi, Jie, et al. "Adipose-Derived Stem Cells Cocultured with Chondrocytes Promote the Proliferation of Chondrocytes." Stem Cells International 2017 (2017)Read more>>
- Yang, Lei, et al. "Promotive effect of salvia extract on angiogenesis of myocardium in rats with myocardial infarction." Int J Clin Exp Med 10.6 (2017): 9245-9251.Read more>>
- Jin et al. Brain protection against ischemic stroke using choline as a new molecular bypass treatment. (2015) Acta.Pharmacol.Si. 36:1416-25Read more>>
- Ko et al. Human lung cancer-derived microparticles enhanced angiogenesis and growth of hepatoma cells in rodent lung parenchyma. (2016) Am.J.Transl.Re. 8:1302-18Read more>>
- Zhang and Lv Effect of local insulin injection on wound vascularization in patients with diabetic foot ulcer. (2016) Exp.Ther.Med. 11:397-402Read more>>
- Zheng W et al. An injectable thermosensitive hydrogel for sustained release of apelin-13 to enhance flap survival in rat random skin flap. J Mater Sci Mater Med. 2019 Sep 9;30(9):106. Read more>>
- Hayashi T et al. Characteristics of Leiomyosarcoma: Induction of Hematogenous Metastasis by Isolated Uterine Mesenchymal Tumor Stem-like Cells Anticancer Res. 2020 Mar;40(3):1255-1265.Read more>>
Expression of cell surface marker CD34 and CD133 detected by flow cytometry
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded human gastric adenocarcinoma tissue labeled with Anti-CD34 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated(bs-2038R) at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody, Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, Cy3 conjugated(bs-0295G-Cy3), and DAPI staining
Lane 1: human colon carcinoma Lane 2: rat kidney lysates probed with Anti CD34 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-2038R) at 1:200 in 4˚C. Followed by conjugation to secondary antibody (bs-0295G-HRP) at 1:3000 90min in 37˚C. Predicted band 39kD. Observed band size: 39kD.