GSK-3 Beta Ser9
KLH conjugated synthetic phosphopeptide derived from human GSK-3 Beta around the phosphorylation site of Ser9
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide.
Store at 4°C for 12 months.
The protein encoded by this gene is a serine-threonine kinase, belonging to the glycogen synthase kinase subfamily. It is involved in energy metabolism, neuronal cell development, and body pattern formation. Polymorphisms in this gene have been implicated in modifying risk of Parkinson disease, and studies in mice show that overexpression of this gene may be relevant to the pathogenesis of Alzheimer disease. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.[provided by RefSeq, Sep 2009]
Cross Reactive Species:
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Mikami, Norihisa, et al. Read more>>
- Li, Zhao, et al. "The aqueous extract of Curcuma wenyujin rescues learning and memory deficits through PI3k/Akt/GSK-3β pathway in Aβ-induced AD mice." Biomedical Research 28.17 (2017): 7438-7442.Read more>>
- Zhang et al. Over-Expressed Twist Associates with Markers of Epithelial Mesenchymal Transition and Predicts Poor Prognosis in Breast Cancers via ERK and Akt Activation. (2015) PLoS.One. 10:e0135851Read more>>
- Wang Y et al. High Concentration of Aspirin Induces Apoptosis in Rat Tendon Stem Cells via Inhibition of the Wnt/β-Catenin Pathway. (2018) Cell Physiol Biochem;50(6):2046-2059.Read more>>
- Ren et al. GSK-3β inhibits autophagy and enhances radiosensitivity in non-small cell lung cancer. (2018) Diagn.Pathol. 13:33Read more>>
- Sun L et al. MiR-26a promotes fracture healing of nonunion rats possibly by targeting SOSTDC1 and further activating Wnt/β-catenin signaling pathway. Mol Cell Biochem. 2019 Jul 16.Read more>>
Tissue/cell:Hela cell; 4% Paraformaldehyde-fixed; Triton X-100 at room temperature for 20 min; Blocking buffer (normal goat serum, C-0005) at 37°C for 20 min; Antibody incubation with (phospho-GSK-3 Beta (Ser9)) polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-2066R) 1:100, 90 minutes at 37°C; followed by a FITC conjugated Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG antibody at 37°C for 90 minutes, DAPI (blue, C02-04002) was used to stain the cell nuclei.
A431 cells were fixed with 4% PFA for 10min at room temperature,permeabilized with 90% ice-cold methanol for 20 min at -20℃,and incubated in 5% BSA blocking buffer for 30 min at room temperature. Cells were then stained with CXCL2 Antibody(bs-R)at 1:100 dilution in blocking buffer and incubated for 30 min at room temperature, washed twice with 2%BSA in PBS, followed by secondary antibody incubation for 40 min at room temperature. Acquisitions of 20,000 events were performed. Cells stained with primary antibody (green), and isotype control (orange).