KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Erythropoietin
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide.
Store at -20°C for 12 months..
Erythropoietin is the principal hormone involved in the regulation of erythrocyte differentiation and the maintenance of a physiological level of circulating erythrocyte mass.
Cross Reactive Species:
Predicted Cross Reactive Species:
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- DeNiro, Michael, and Futwan A. Al-Mohanna. "Nuclear Factor Kappa-B Signaling Is Integral to Ocular Neovascularization in Ischemia-Independent Microenvironment." PLOS ONE 9.7 (2014): e101602.Read more>>
- Ichii, Osamu, et al. "Female cotton rats (Sigmodon hispidus) develop chronic anemia with renal inflammation and cystic changes." Histochemistry and Cell Biology (2016): 1-12.Read more>>
- Li, Xu, et al. "Oxidative stress induces the decline of brain EPO expression in aging rats." Experimental Gerontology (2016).Read more>>
- Desharnais P et al. Detection of Erythropoiesis Stimulating Agents in urine samples using a capillary Western system.(2018) Drug Test AnalRead more>>
- Macias-Velez RJ et al. Intranasal Erythropoietin Protects CA1 Hippocampal Cells, Modulated by Specific Time Pattern Molecular Changes After Ischemic Damage in Rats. J Mol Neurosci. 2019 May 3. Read more>>
- Giraud S et al. The inhibition of eIF5A hypusination by GC7, a preconditioning protocol to prevent brain death\induced renal injuries in a preclinical porcine kidney transplantation model. Am J Transplant. 2020 Dec;20(12):3326-3340.Read more>>
- Pengfei Gao. et al. Pentraxin 3 promotes airway inflammation in experimental asthma. Resp Res. 2020 Dec;21(1):1-1Read more>>
Paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin embedded rat kidney; Antigen retrieval by boiling in sodium citrate buffer (pH6) for 15min; Block endogenous peroxidase by 3% hydrogen peroxide for 30 minutes; Blocking buffer (normal goat serum) at 37°C for 20min; Antibody incubation with EPO Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-2343R ) at 1:200 overnight at 4°C, followed by a conjugated secondary and DAB staining.
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded rat kidney labeled with Anti-EPO Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-2343R) at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining