KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CYP11A1/P450SCC
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide.
Store at -20°C for 12 months..
This gene encodes a member of the cytochrome P450 superfamily of enzymes. The cytochrome P450 proteins are monooxygenases which catalyze many reactions involved in drug metabolism and synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and other lipids. This protein localizes to the mitochondrial inner membrane and catalyzes the conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone, the first and rate-limiting step in the synthesis of the steroid hormones. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. The cellular location of the smaller isoform is unclear since it lacks the mitochondrial-targeting transit peptide. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Hu, Yanhui, et al. "Low-dose monobutyl phthalate stimulates steroidogenesis through steroidogenic acute regulatory protein regulated by SF-1, GATA-4 and C/EBP-beta in mouse Leydig tumor cells." Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 11.1 (2013): 72.Read more>>
- Mahata, Bidesh, et al. "Single-Cell RNA Sequencing Reveals T Helper Cells Synthesizing Steroids De Novo to Contribute to Immune Homeostasis." Cell Reports (2014).Read more>>
- Medwid, Samantha, Haiyan Guan, and Kaiping Yang. "Prenatal exposure to bisphenol A disrupts adrenal steroidogenesis in adult mouse offspring."Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology (2016).Read more>>
- Ommati, Mohammad Mehdi, et al. "Dual effects of sulfasalazine on rat sperm characteristics, spermatogenesis, and steroidogenesis in two experimental models." Toxicology letters (2017).Read more>>
- Sagaradze GD et al. Application of rat cryptorchidism model for the evaluation of mesenchymal stromal cell secretome regenerative potential.(2018)Biomed Pharmacother;109:1428-1436. Read more>>
- "Jeremy M et al. Vitamin D3 mediated regulation of steroidogenesis mitigates testicular activity in an aged rat model.J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 2019 Jun;190:64-75."Read more>>
- Sun J et al. Icariin protects mouse Leydig cell testosterone synthesis from the adverse effects of di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2019 Jun 6;378:114612. Read more>>
- Huang CC et al. Hyperactive CREB signaling pathway involved in the pathogenesis of polycystic ovarian syndrome revealed by patient-specific induced pluripotent stem cell modeling. Fertil Steril. 2019 Jul 2. pii: S0015-0282(19)30428-5. Read more>>
- Wang X et al. Melatonin Stimulates STAR Expression and Progesterone Production via Activation of the PI3K/AKT Pathway in Bovine Theca Cells. Int J Biol Sci. 2019 Jan 1;15(2):404-415.Read more>>
Mouse placenta lysates probed with Rabbit Anti-CYP11A1 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-3608R) at 1:300 overnight at 4˚C. Followed by conjugation to secondary antibody (bs-0295G-HRP) at 1:500 for 90 min at 37˚C.
Lane 1: mouse kidney lysates Lane 2: human kidney lysates probed with Anti CYP11A1/P450SCC Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-3608R) at 1:200 in 4˚C. Followed by conjugation to secondary antibody (bs-0295G-HRP) at 1:3000 90min in 37˚C. Predicted band 53/57kD. Observed band size: 53kD.\n
Paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin embedded Rat adrenal gland; Antigen retrieval by boiling in sodium citrate buffer (pH6.0) for 15min; Block endogenous peroxidase by 3% hydrogen peroxide for 20 minutes; Blocking buffer (normal goat serum) at 37°C for 30min; Antibody incubation with CYP11A1 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-3608R) at 1:400 overnight at 4°C, DAB staining.