KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GM-CSF
Purified by Protein A.
0.01M TBS(pH7.4) with 1% BSA, 0.03% Proclin300 and 50% Glycerol.
Shipped at 4℃. Store at -20 °C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Cytokine that stimulates the growth and differentiation of hematopoietic precursor cells from various lineages, including granulocytes, macrophages, eosinophils and erythrocytes.
Predicted Molecular Weight:
Predicted Cross Reactive Species:
For research use only. Not intended for diagnostic or therapeutic use.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Li, Zhen, et al. "Methods for transferring gene into silkworm and expression of hGM-CSF in silk glands of transgenic silkworm." Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research 6.5 (2014): 118-129.Read more>>
- Anzai, Atsushi, et al. "The infarcted myocardium solicits GM-CSF for the detrimental oversupply of inflammatory leukocytes." Journal of Experimental Medicine (2017): jem-20170689.Read more>>
- Hilgendorf et al. Innate response activator B cells aggravate atherosclerosis by stimulating T helper-1 adaptive immunity. (2014) Circulatio. 129:1677-87Read more>>
- Anzai et al. The infarcted myocardium solicits GM-CSF for the detrimental oversupply of inflammatory leukocytes. (2017) J.Exp.Med. 214:3293-3310Read more>>
- Papp KA et al. GM-CSF as a therapeutic target in psoriasis: randomised, controlled investigation using namilumab - a specific, human anti-GM-CSF monoclonal antibody.(2018) Br. J. Dermatol. Sep 12Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded human colon carcinoma labeled with Rabbit Anti GM-CSF Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-3790R) at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Lane 1: Recombined Trx/His-tag porcine GM-CSF protein; Lane 2: Recombined His-tag porcine GM-CSF protein probed with GM-CSF Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-3790R) at 1:1000 dilution and 4˚C overnight incubation. Followed by conjugated secondary antibody incubation at 1:20000 for 60 min at 37˚C.