KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Bcl-2
Purified by Protein A.
Aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide.
Store at -20°C for 12 months..
Suppresses apoptosis in a variety of cell systems including factor-dependent lymphohematopoietic and neural cells. Regulates cell death by controlling the mitochondrial membrane permeability. Appears to function in a feedback loop system with caspases. Inhibits caspase activity either by preventing the release of cytochrome c from the mitochondria and/or by binding to the apoptosis-activating factor (APAF-1).
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Chen, Yigang, et al. "In vivo and in vitro evaluation of effects of Mg-6Zn alloy on apoptosis of common bile duct epithelial cell." Biometals: 1-14.Read more>>
- Chen, Lina, et al. "Label-free electrochemical immunoassay of Bcl-2 protein expression on tumor cells." Talanta (2014).Read more>>
- Huang, Guo-fu, et al. "Electroacupuncture Stimulates Remodeling of Extracellular Matrix by Inhibiting Apoptosis in a Rabbit Model of Disc Degeneration." Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine(2015).Read more>>
- Wang, Yandi, et al. "Regulation of steroid hormones and energy status with cysteamine and its effect on spermatogenesis." Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology (2016).Read more>>
- Zhao, Yong, et al. "Hydrogen Sulfide and/or Ammonia Reduces Spermatozoa Motility through AMPK/AKT Related Pathways." Scientific Reports 6 (2016): 37884.Read more>>
- Sutrisno, Sutrisno, et al. "The effect of genistein on TGF-β signal, dysregulation of apoptosis, cyclooxygenase-2 pathway, and NF-kB pathway in mice peritoneum of endometriosis model." Middle East Fertility Society Journal (2017).Read more>>
- Zhang, Weidong, et al. "Decrease in male mouse fertility by hydrogen sulfide and/or ammonia can Be inheritable." Chemosphere (2017).Read more>>
- Wang et al. Kukoamine A inhibits human glioblastoma cell growth and migration through apoptosis induction and epithelial-mesenchymal transition attenuation. (2016) Sci.Rep. 6:36543Read more>>
- Chen S et al. Comparative assessment of the biocompatibility and degradation behavior of Zn-3Cu and JDBM alloys used for biliary surgery. Am J Transl Res. 2020 Jan 15;12(1):19-31. Read more>>
- Honghe Xiao et al. Shenzao jiannao oral liquid, an herbal formula, ameliorates cognitive impairments by rescuing neuronal death and triggering endogenous neurogenesis in AD-like mice induced by a combination of A42 and scopolamine. J Ethnopharmacol. 2020 Sep 15;259:112957.Read more>>
- Hong Cheet al. circ_0080145 Enhances Imatinib Resistance of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia by Regulating miR-326/PPFIA1 Axis. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2020 Jun 27.Read more>>
- Song Q et al. Astragaloside IV protects against retinal iron overload toxicity through iron regulation and the inhibition of MAPKs and NF-B activationToxicol Appl Pharmacol.2021 Jan 1;410:115361.Read more>>
- Xiaoli Gao. et al. MicroRNA-21-5p targets PDCD4 to modulate apoptosis and inflammatory response to Clostridium perfringens beta2 toxin infection in IPEC-J2 cells. Dev Comp Immunol. 2021 Jan;114:103849Read more>>
- Dilek Guvenc. et al. Synthetic pyrethroids common metabolite 3-phenoxybenzoic acid induces caspase-3 and Bcl-2 mediated apoptosis in human hepatocyte cells. 2021 Mar 11Read more>>
- Xinyi Deng. et al. Allicin attenuates myocardial apoptosis, inflammation and mitochondrial injury during hypoxia-reoxygenation: an in vitro study. Bmc Cardiovasc Disor. 2021 Dec;21(1):1-9Read more>>
- Qiongtao Song. et al. Ameliorative effects and mechanisms of salvianic acid A on retinal iron overload in vivo and in vitro. Exp Eye Res. 2021 Aug;209:108642Read more>>
- Wei Wang. et al. Effects of miR-204 on apoptosis and inflammatory response of Clostridium perfringens beta2 toxin induced IPEC-J2 cells via targeting BCL2L2. Microb Pathogenesis. 2021 Jul;156:104906Read more>>
- Sensen Lv. et al. LncRNA NEAT1 Knockdown Alleviates Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Acute Lung Injury by Modulation of miR-182-5p/WISP1 Axis. 2021 May 27Read more>>
- Chao Yang. et al. Circ_0006988 promotes the proliferation, metastasis and angiogenesis of non-small cell lung cancer cells by modulating miR-491-5p/MAP3K3 axis. 2021 Jun 3Read more>>
- Amelia J. Hessheimer. et al. Somatostatin Therapy Improves Stellate Cell Activation and Early Fibrogenesis in a Preclinical Model of Extended Major Hepatectomy. Cancers. 2021 Jan;13(16):3989Read more>>
- Yi Ren. et al. Pravastatin attenuates sepsis-induced acute lung injury through decreasing pulmonary microvascular permeability via inhibition of Cav-1/eNOS pathway. Int Immunopharmacol. 2021 Nov;100:108077Read more>>
- Xiao-Min Lin. et al. Construction of IL-13 Receptor 2-Targeting Resveratrol Nanoparticles against Glioblastoma Cells: Therapeutic Efficacy and Molecular Effects. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 Jan;22(19):10622Read more>>
- Guangcong Peng. et al. Intranasal administration of DHED protects against exhaustive exercise-induced brain injury in rats. Brain Res. 2021 Dec;1772:147665Read more>>
- Wang, Huihui. et al. Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidant Effects of Pyrroloquinoline Quinone in L-NAME-Induced Preeclampsia-Like Rat Model. 2021 Sep 2Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded rabbit pancreas labeled with Anti-Bcl-2 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-4563R) followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody and DAB staining
Mouse splenocytes probed with Rabbit Anti-Bcl-2 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-4563R) (green) at 1:100 for 30 minutes followed by a FITC conjugated secondary antibody compared to unstained cells (blue), secondary only(light blue), and isotype control(orange).