KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human LC3
Purified by Protein A.
0.01M TBS(pH7.4) with 1% BSA, 0.03% Proclin300 and 50% Glycerol.
Shipped at 4C. Store at -20C for one year. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Ubiquitin-like modifier involved in formation of autophagosomal vacuoles (autophagosomes). Plays a role in mitophagy which contributes to regulate mitochondrial quantity and quality by eliminating the mitochondria to a basal level to fulfill cellular energy requirements and preventing excess ROS production. Whereas LC3s are involved in elongation of the phagophore membrane, the GABARAP/GATE-16 subfamily is essential for a later stage in autophagosome maturation. Promotes primary ciliogenesis by removing OFD1 from centriolar satellites via the autophagic pathway.
PRODUCT SPECIFIC PUBLICATIONS
- Chen, Yunbo, et al. "β-Asarone prevents autophagy and synaptic loss by reducing ROCK expression in asenescence-accelerated prone 8 mice." Brain research 1552 (2014): 41-54.Read more>>
- Li, Min, et al. "Metformin ameliorates hepatic steatosis and improves the induction of autophagy in HFD‑induced obese mice." Molecular Medicine Reports.Read more>>
- Lu et al. Autophagy activator promotes neuronal differentiation of adult adipose-derived stromal cells. (2013) Neural.Regen.Res. 8:882-9Read more>>
- Chen J et al. Tension induces intervertebral disc degeneration via endoplasmic reticulum stress-mediated autophagy. Biosci Rep. 2019 Jul 8. pii: BSR20190578.Read more>>
- Kang Z et al. Copper-induced apoptosis and autophagy through oxidative stress-mediated mitochondrial dysfunction in male germ cells. Toxicol In Vitro. 2019 Sep 3;61:104639. Read more>>
- Jiaqi Lu. et al. Andrographolide emeliorates maltol aluminium-induced neurotoxicity via regulating p62-mediated Keap1-Nrf2 pathways in PC12 cells. Pharm Biol. 2021;59(1):232-241Read more>>
- Jian Wang. et al. Lactobacillus salivarius ameliorated Mycoplasma gallisepticum-induced inflammatory injury and secondary Escherichia coli infection in chickens: Involvement of intestinal microbiota. Vet Immunol Immunop. 2021 Mar;233:110192Read more>>
- Yukun Fang. et al. Activation of the ROS/HO-1/NQO1 signaling pathway contributes to the copper-induced oxidative stress and autophagy in duck renal tubular epithelial cells. Sci Total Environ. 2021 Feb;757:143753Read more>>
- Maowen Chen. et al. Osteogenesis regulation of mesenchymal stem cells via autophagy induced by silicaCtitanium composite surfaces with different mechanical moduli. 2020 Sep 03Read more>>
- Shaofeng Wu. et al. Protective effects of curcumin on ATO-induced nephrotoxicity in ducks in relation to suppressed autophagy, apoptosis and dyslipidemia by regulating oxidative stress. Ecotox Environ Safe. 2021 Aug;219:11235Read more>>
- Xiaorui Fan. et al. Effect of Cryptorchidism on the Histomorphometry, Proliferation, Apoptosis, and Autophagy in Boar Testes. Animals-Basel. 2021 May;11(5):1379Read more>>
- Xi Huaming. et al. Changes in histology, protein expression, and autophagy in dairy goat testes during non-breeding season. Biol Reprod. 2021 AugRead more>>
- Shengsen Yang. et al. Effect and mechanism of action of SLP?2 on the apoptosis and autophagy of gastric cancer cells. Oncol Lett. 2021 Oct;22(4):1-8Read more>>
- Fa-Xiu Chen. et al. Substance P prevents doxorubicin?induced cardiomyocyte injury by regulating apoptosis and autophagy: <em>In?vitro</em> and <em>in?vivo</em> evidence. Mol Med Rep. 2022 Feb;25(2):1-9Read more>>
Formalin-fixed and paraffin embedded rat brain labeled with Rabbit Anti-LC3 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-8878R) at 1:200 followed by conjugation to the secondary antibody (bs-0295G-HRP) and DAB staining.
Lane 1: mouse brain lysates probed with Rabbit Anti-LC3 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-8878R) at 1:300 overnight at 4˚C. Followed by conjugation to secondary antibody (bs-0295G-HRP) at 1:5000 for 90 min at 37˚C.
Paraformaldehyde-fixed, paraffin embedded Mouse cerebellum; Antigen retrieval by boiling in sodium citrate buffer (pH6.0) for 15min; Block endogenous peroxidase by 3% hydrogen peroxide for 20 minutes; Blocking buffer (normal goat serum) at 37°C for 30min; Antibody incubation with LC3 Polyclonal Antibody, Unconjugated (bs-8878R) at 1:200 overnight at 4°C, DAB staining.